The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

LOVE the new skirts (not so much the new dresses - although I like the style of the queen of hearts dress, just not the pattern) but seriously $98 FOR A SKIRT!!! they've now crossed the line of reasonableness.
I thought they were $78 or is this a new skirt on top of the teacup one

Anyone have a pic, or can give a good description, of what the back of the new HM dress looks like...the black and purple one, not the tightrope one. I'm hoping they'll be in stock during my short trip in January.

Thanks! Interestingly enough, these are all styles that I recognize from Pinup Girl Clothing. I actually bought the castle skirt (in purple) during their black Friday sale - it was on sale for $64. And Pin Up Girl Clothing have sales pretty regularly so if anyone is interested in the styles but not the price tag, I'd suggest checking them out instead.

I knew I saw that skirt somewhere else but couldn't remember where.......Thank you

That’s what we were shocked about too
Plan to go down Tuesday or Thursday night to get it removed and may snag a tea cup skirt and see the plused up tree trail while I’m at it

Since they have shops on board cruise ships couldn't they have removed it? It's been many many moons ago so I'm not sure what has changed.

EDIT: Love the Tea Cup skirt too but not for what they're asking for it!:sad2:

Last edited:
Since they have shops on board cruise ships couldn't they have removed it? It's been many many moons ago so I'm not sure what has changed.

EDIT: Love the Tea Cup skirt too but not for what they're asking for it!:sad2:
Trust me my mom checked while I sat in my robe and waited they didn’t have a machine but got things taken care of today as well as some pixie dust when I got my skirt

Trust me my mom checked while I sat in my robe and waited they didn’t have a machine but got things taken care of today as well as some pixie dust when I got my skirt

Good for you. love the pixie dust!!!

just bought the Christmas dress and HM tightrope walker dress. Love them both! They had lots but seemed like not many small and mediums.

just bought the Christmas dress and HM tightrope walker dress. Love them both! They had lots but seemed like not many small and mediums.

Did you notice if there were plus sizes for the tightrope dress? Does it go to 3x like the tiki dress?

Any comments on the star wars skirt and sweater?
I thought the play on a poodle skirt was cute, but I guess I'm not a big enough star wars fan to actually buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!