The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

@FoxC63 🤣, sorry for the pain... 😊 I always have issues with these charts. I never fit one size. I am 5’3, 140 pounds and 34H bra size. So 42 bust =xl, 26 waist=s, hips 40=M. I guess that averages out to a large lol This one just fit really different. L was almost too small and XL was waaaaay too big.
34H? Holy cow! My back hurts for you! I complain about my DDs. I can’t imagine H!

@FoxC63 🤣, sorry for the pain... 😊 I always have issues with these charts. I never fit one size. I am 5’3, 140 pounds and 34H bra size. So 42 bust =xl, 26 waist=s, hips 40=M. I guess that averages out to a large lol This one just fit really different. L was almost too small and XL was waaaaay too big.

Thanks for saying so. WOW! The earlier dresses seemed to follow the size chart for most women. I'm not sure when things started getting funky with sizes, but buyer beware for sure. :hug:

Thanks for saying so. WOW! The earlier dresses seemed to follow the size chart for most women. I'm not sure when things started getting funky with sizes, but buyer beware for sure. :hug:
You’re welcome. I always wish people would post their real sizes. I get why they may not want to, but if I can help 1 person not get the wrong size, I’m cool with it.

it's the same size as the Parks Life purse. It's so cute...I am resisting, because I know they are going to do all the countries, and I do not NEED all of them.

All of them?! Woo Hoo! There's an old adage, Beggars can't be choosers, well I'm not begging but I'll have a hard time choosing! :love: Japan!!!

You’re welcome. I always wish people would post their real sizes. I get why they may not want to, but if I can help 1 person not get the wrong size, I’m cool with it.

THIS^^^ Can not love this post more!!!! It'a not like we know who they are nor plan to break bread with them! Though, I would break bread with you and yours!

THIS^^^ Can not love this post more!!!! It'a not like we know who they are nor plan to break bread with them! Though, I would break bread with you and yours!
Awe.. Thank you! Same here. 😊 Can’t wait for things to get back to normal. Maybe we could meet up when they do.

Her Universe has always been a bit off for me. I can fit in mediums in some, but other sometimes it’s an XL. They make good dresses, just not consistent in sizing.

Just wanted to share this. I bought this Mickey's 90th Anniversary dress for $20 from another collector as it had two blue stains on it. So I went ahead and dyed the entire thing blue. I love it even more now!

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 100
Just wanted to share this. I bought this Mickey's 90th Anniversary dress for $20 from another collector as it had two blue stains on it. So I went ahead and dyed the entire thing blue. I love it even more now!
That is gorgeous!!!
May I ask how you did it? I bought the original Vader dress from a collector and it has blue stain on bottom part of skirt from where color bled. I’m not sure it’d translate as well, but at least it would cover it.

That is amazingly beautiful!! 😻 Do you have a tank on underneath? I love the look!

That is gorgeous!!!
May I ask how you did it? I bought the original Vader dress from a collector and it has blue stain on bottom part of skirt from where color bled. I’m not sure it’d translate as well, but at least it would cover it.

Thank you! I used Rit Dye with two different colors. I just followed the directions on the bottle. Super easy!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 29
I am wearing a sports bra with rather thick shoulder straps. I don't do strapless, I lost a lot of weight so my boobs need help. 😂
I hear ya! It looks great with the dress. I wasn’t too sure with those because of the off the shoulder thing but looking at yours, I may reconsider if I come across one cheap.

I hear ya! It looks great with the dress. I wasn’t too sure with those because of the off the shoulder thing but looking at yours, I may reconsider if I come across one cheap.

You can always add straps by using the belt fabric that comes with the dress. You have two sides to a belt; A) front and B) back. Take the belt apart, make shoulder straps from A. Then take pre-washed store bought white or black cotton fabric, place it on B. Pin together, cut purchased fabric and sew these pieces together.

Nice job my friend!

You can always add straps by using the belt fabric that comes with the dress. You have two sides to a belt; A) front and B) back. Take the belt apart, make shoulder straps from A. Then take pre-washed store bought white or black cotton fabric, place it on B. Pin together, cut purchased fabric and sew these pieces together.
Very true!!!

Just FYI...

shopDisney has a sale going on starting today. 20% off orders over $100 and 25% off over $150.

25% is more than my AP can get me so I ordered the Maleficent dress, a hoodie and a couple of Park Pals to get me to the $150 mark.

Just FYI...

shopDisney has a sale going on starting today. 20% off orders over $100 and 25% off over $150.

25% is more than my AP can get me so I ordered the Maleficent dress, a hoodie and a couple of Park Pals to get me to the $150 mark.
I just saw that! I’ve been eyeing the Maleficent dress. Ha who am I kidding, I’ve been eyeing most of the dresses heeheehee! Let us know how it fits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter