• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Finally uploading pics of the Inside Out romper and skirt! I have one other dress shop item - the Haunted Mansion dress, in an XL. I originally ordered this in XL, but it was too tight across the belly and too short in the body. I ordered a Plus 1X, and it fit much better. I'm a 38GG, 32 in waist, so I'm generally a 14/16 or greater in tops and a 12 in pants.

I tried uploading these pictures from my phone, as well as my computer, and editing them on my computer and then uploading them and in all three instances they show up sideways. (They actually show up correctly and then adjust themselves to be sideways?), so apologies for the neck strain.

Finally uploading pics of the Inside Out romper and skirt! I have one other dress shop item - the Haunted Mansion dress, in an XL. I originally ordered this in XL, but it was too tight across the belly and too short in the body. I ordered a Plus 1X, and it fit much better. I'm a 38GG, 32 in waist, so I'm generally a 14/16 or greater in tops and a 12 in pants.

I tried uploading these pictures from my phone, as well as my computer, and editing them on my computer and then uploading them and in all three instances they show up sideways. (They actually show up correctly and then adjust themselves to be sideways?), so apologies for the neck strain.

Excellent - thank you for sharing. looks like it fits wonderfully.
Is it comfy?

View attachment 501205

View attachment 501206
That’s awesome!! I am also glad I am not the only one having issues with the pictures. Mine did exactly the same thing. LOL! Which Haunted Mansion dress do you have? I have both the grey one and the purple one.

Don't forget that you can stack codes! I just bought the Maleficent dress and a $150 Tommy Bahama silk shirt for my husband. Honey found three codes to stack and my total after tax and shipping was $200!

This was a dangerous thing to tell me...I've been waiting for a sale to pick up the Maleficent dress or maybe another (also looking at the Aristocats) but now I can get both?? :o

Question, do they still have the Redd dress in the actual shop? I think I might finally pull trigger on that one if I can get down there this summer.

This was a dangerous thing to tell me...I've been waiting for a sale to pick up the Maleficent dress or maybe another (also looking at the Aristocats) but now I can get both?? :o

Question, do they still have the Redd dress in the actual shop? I think I might finally pull trigger on that one if I can get down there this summer.
I hear ya @kylenne! If it wasn’t for the fact that I HAVE to try them on because my track record of returning online stuff is just horrible, I would in a second.
I’m trying to remember if they still had Redd when I was there last week. They still had Sally, and please don’t hold me to it, but I thought they still had Redd right next to her. When I get back there, I’ll remember to take a look and let you know.

I hear ya @kylenne! If it wasn’t for the fact that I HAVE to try them on because my track record of returning online stuff is just horrible, I would in a second.
I’m trying to remember if they still had Redd when I was there last week. They still had Sally, and please don’t hold me to it, but I thought they still had Redd right next to her. When I get back there, I’ll remember to take a look and let you know.

Thank you! Every time I've seen that dress I want it so bad and then talk myself out of it lol. With the AP discount it won't be bad though.

:love: Oh là là, you're a bombshell beauty!!!

Based on your measurements, we now know the Inside Out romper and skirt runs up to two sizes small.

Mads7437 via Romper Review :
I love this romper, but it comes down very low in the back, and it isn’t an option personally to not wear a bra, and a strapless bra does not help. Also is bigger in the bodice so it hangs around my chest strangely. Hopefully a couple alterations will fix the issue.

@Cynthiab do you find this to be true? What kind of bra would you suggest? Looking at your photos, it looks like this romper was made just for you!

And ladies, did you see this.....

I know there's a way to correct photos from displaying sideways, maybe @sherlockmiles can make suggestions?

I'm old school. I copy photos and paste them onto a blank Word document as seen below:

After you paste the photo, right click then scroll to "Wrap Text" a second window opens. Select "In front of text" this will allow you to move the photo freely as well as crop and make changes.

Right click on the photo and you'll see a rotating icon, I circled it in red.

Rotate photo, then right click to copy or cut and then paste.

This is my son removing stitches under careful supervision of his pediatrician.

I know there's a way to correct photos from displaying sideways, maybe @sherlockmiles can make suggestions?

I'm old school. I copy photos and paste them onto a blank Word document as seen below:
View attachment 501243

After you paste the photo, right click then scroll to "Wrap Text" a second window opens. Select "In front of text" this will allow you to move the photo freely as well as crop and make changes.
View attachment 501245

Right click on the photo and you'll see a rotating icon, I circled it in red.
View attachment 501246

Rotate photo, then right click to copy or cut and then paste.
View attachment 501247

This is my son removing stitches under careful supervision of his pediatrician.
The crazy thing with my photos is that they are proper when I select them. I don’t know why they turn sideways when I post them 🥺

Thank you all for your positive comments about the romper pictures! :love:

Is it comfy?

It is comfy. The back is smocked, so it's very flexible. The material is very light. It is also not lined so if you are planning on wearing it on a rainy day, that could be problematic.

Which Haunted Mansion dress do you have?

I think it's the purple one? It's this one 501287

Okay - if I PASTE the pictures into the window they turn out just fine! But attaching them turns them.

What kind of bra would you suggest?

I am a 38GG and don't like strapless bras as they are SO uncomfortable and I'm allergic to the material that they often put on them to keep them stuck to you. I bought a new bra just for this romper which is multiway -

https://www.herroom.com/curvy-kate-ck2107-superplunge-multiway-padded-plunge-bra.shtml

I am wearing it in the picture as a halter. This bra will also go down lower in the back with some additional straps, but I didn't need to do that for the romper.

Thank you all for your positive comments about the romper pictures! :love:

It is comfy. The back is smocked, so it's very flexible. The material is very light. It is also not lined so if you are planning on wearing it on a rainy day, that could be problematic.

I think it's the purple one? It's this one View attachment 501287

Okay - if I PASTE the pictures into the window they turn out just fine! But attaching them turns them.

I am a 38GG and don't like strapless bras as they are SO uncomfortable and I'm allergic to the material that they often put on them to keep them stuck to you. I bought a new bra just for this romper which is multiway -

https://www.herroom.com/curvy-kate-ck2107-superplunge-multiway-padded-plunge-bra.shtml

I am wearing it in the picture as a halter. This bra will also go down lower in the back with some additional straps, but I didn't need to do that for the romper.
Thats the purple one :) You look amazing! I hear you on the strapless bras. I’m a 34H and they never work out. Thank you for sharing the bra. AND how to do the pictures so they don’t turn sideways. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter