The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I love it!! We‘re waiting for my desk to come in for my office so I moved Manny into the guest room, ie, Kitty’s room, and I freak myself out every time I use the guest bathroom LOL! I also learned that I can only post so many conversations at once on here. @FoxC63 and @anniebean thank you for chatting with me. 🥰 I haven’t had anyone to chat with other than my husband and while he is an amazing man, he just doesn’t get sewing and dresses not fitting right and strapless bras
I’m laughing because my husband is an engineer and he’s always trying to think of ways to make strapless bras better when I complain about them because he does NOT want me to get a reduction. Most ideas include reinforced steel. :rotfl2:

I’m laughing because my husband is an engineer and he’s always trying to think of ways to make strapless bras better when I complain about them because he does NOT want me to get a reduction. Most ideas include reinforced steel. :rotfl2:
Oh ouch LOL! 🙀

Hate it, but makes sense.
I think the only way I’d be able to do it is buy it, try on at resort, then return it if it doesn’t fit.

I was never a fan of trying on clothes in any store, it just felt too creepy. We had several issues here in MI at major department stores regarding Male Security watching. Here are just a few for 2019 Nordstrom Rack , Target , H&M . I'm not implying Disney is that way but this peep show has been going on far too long, everywhere. :scared:

I was never a fan of trying on clothes in any store, it just felt too creepy. We had several issues here in MI at major department stores regarding Male Security watching. Here are just a few for 2019 Nordstrom Rack , Target , H&M . I'm not implying Disney is that way but this peep show has been going on far too long, everywhere. :scared:
Oh goodness! That’s terrible.

Just got back from DS with my SiL. It was not crowded at all. The Alice dress is a bit different than the others I own. I ended up getting a large. I’m having issues posting pictures, so if we all turn our heads, I’ll look like I’m standing proper. LOL 500218500219

It came!!! Came home on my lunch break so it wouldn’t be sitting on porch all day. It’s a bit smaller than I’d hoped, but still love it.

View attachment 500170View attachment 500171
it's the same size as the Parks Life purse. It's so cute...I am resisting, because I know they are going to do all the countries, and I do not NEED all of them.

The Alice dress is a bit different than the others I own. I ended up getting a large. I’m having issues posting pictures, so if we all turn our heads, I’ll look like I’m standing proper. LOL

Ouch, my neck! :laughing:

Based on Disney's Size Chart, can you expand on this....

it's the same size as the Parks Life purse. It's so cute...I am resisting, because I know they are going to do all the countries, and I do not NEED all of them.
I’ve thought of that also....I really hope they do! Depending on the designs, I’d get the Germany (hubby is German), Mexico, and maybe France.

Ouch, my neck! :laughing:

Based on Disney's Size Chart, can you expand on this....
View attachment 500276
@FoxC63 🤣, sorry for the pain... 😊 I always have issues with these charts. I never fit one size. I am 5’3, 140 pounds and 34H bra size. So 42 bust =xl, 26 waist=s, hips 40=M. I guess that averages out to a large lol This one just fit really different. L was almost too small and XL was waaaaay too big.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter