The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendita said:
Great News to pass along!! :woohoo:

All my hard work has paid off.
We excepted an offer on the house.
$89,000.00 more than we paid for it, less than 3 years ago.
Passed inspection with flying colors.
All is set for a May 15 closing date.
I have an apartment @ work ready for move in May 1.
School isn't out till middle of June.
Then I start looking fo a transfer.
This means I will have to move 2x's instead of 1.
I think my scanity is worth it though.

I can't tell you all how much you have helped me get through this.

Thank you.
Thank all of you.

$89,000 in 3 years??!? Way to go!!!!!! :cheer2:
I'm glad things are looking up for you :goodvibes

marcij said:
Amy and Jennifer --

Jen -- I passed a truck this morning while driving to work that said Kaufman Overhead Doors and thought about you.

Amy -- I saw a commercial last night with people dressed up as termites singing "Ain't nothing but a termite" to the Elvis Presley tune and thought of you.

I love it when I see things that remind me of my DDA family. I know some of you better without ever having seen you face-to-face than I know some of my other friends.

Well you probably think of us all the time then don't you, given where you're from (or where you live rather)? ;) :teeth:

Really though, I know what you mean. So much reminds me of people on here, even though we've never met.... it's absolutely a special group of friends!

Does anyone know....do I have to have the dining plan added before I make my ADRs or does it not matter?

Maybe you know the answer to this Chanon....

Tammi67 said:
I think because the ticker reads "5 months 4 weeks and 1 day" which is essentially 6 months, the pumpkin is off the ticker. That's the only thing I can come up with. :confused3

OH! You're probably exactly right. I bet part of it will show up tomorrow or the next day, because I have definitely seen them where only a small portion of the thing that moves is showing, then it appears as it moves down the ticker.

Way to go Tammi! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Good morning!

Elin WTG on the weight loss :cool1:

Jo I am happy to hear about the closing of your home :thumbsup2

Glynis Congratulations on finishing your school semester work, you get a big pat on the back :cheer2:

Tammi I do not see your pumpkin either :confused3

I am off work the next 2 days, hopefully I will do something productive :teeth: I received the schedules for my boys baseball games & it is going to be very busy between the 2 of them. A couple of games are at the same time, how do you decide which game to go to :confused3 I love watching them play. Dh is working late hours now, so I do not know if he will even be able to make it to many of them :(

Well I need to try & rearrange a couple of adr's, Riley wants to try Chef Mickeys for breakfast. Wish me luck!

Tammi67 said:
Does anyone know....do I have to have the dining plan added before I make my ADRs or does it not matter?

No, I don't think you do. Because people without the dining plan (and people staying with DVC points that make it when they arrive) can obviously make them. I wouldn't worry about it, just let your server know before you eat :)

tink2020 said:
$89,000 in 3 years??!? Way to go!!!!!! :cheer2:
I'm glad things are looking up for you :goodvibes

Only bad thing is $13,000.00 goes to our Realtor.
Xdh & I split $77,00.00.
I can live with 38,500.00 + $5,400.00 Tax Refunds. :banana:
That lives me with $43,900.00. :yay:
That will help very nicely with our move. :moped:
:woohoo: :woohoo:
I so can't wait for school to be out. :hourglass
To start looking for a company transfer.
Ahhhh warm breezes of the south. :sunny:

No, you can make them before you add the dining plan.

Tammi67 said:

Well Hi & By.
Off to work I go.
You all try not to be so chatty.
Take care.
Later. :wave:

Brendita said:
Great News to pass along!! :woohoo:

All my hard work has paid off.
We excepted an offer on the house.
$89,000.00 more than we paid for it, less than 3 years ago.
Passed inspection with flying colors.
All is set for a May 15 closing date.
I have an apartment @ work ready for move in May 1.
School isn't out till middle of June.
Then I start looking fo a transfer.
This means I will have to move 2x's instead of 1.
I think my scanity is worth it though.

I can't tell you all how much you have helped me get through this.

Thank you.
Thank all of you.

You go girl!!!
That is awesome news!!!

Glynis said:
I need someone to congratulate me and Alan is away, so I'm turning to my family for back pats. I made my goal today of finishing one of my final projects for the semester!!!! It's not even due until May 5, but it's done and submitted to the Professor's email. Hooray! It's such a load off my chest. Now I have to create a web page for a library with a link to a blog, take one final exam (ick) and I'll be done until September! Hooray for me! I made it through this semester! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

I know this isn't a big deal to everyone, but it's HUGE to me! Thanks for letting me cheer!

WTG Glynis!!!!!!

Glynis said:
I need someone to congratulate me and Alan is away, so I'm turning to my family for back pats. I made my goal today of finishing one of my final projects for the semester!!!! It's not even due until May 5, but it's done and submitted to the Professor's email. Hooray! It's such a load off my chest. Now I have to create a web page for a library with a link to a blog, take one final exam (ick) and I'll be done until September! Hooray for me! I made it through this semester! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

I know this isn't a big deal to everyone, but it's HUGE to me! Thanks for letting me cheer!

:cheer2: :cheer2: Glynis. :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

PNO4TE said:
I am still up too! I vow to get to the last page before I go to sleep. Who knows how many pages I will have to read in the a.m. :scared1:

17 if you're up and posting by 10:30!! I'll never catch up. I've got to work! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes I have to get rid of this OCD to read every post and learn how to skim! :goodvibes :surfweb:

mommykds said:
Hi Steffy :wave2:

I am surprised you remember me!! I remember talking to you over by Peter Pan's. Thanks also for your kind words.

Sure I remember you! You and the kids were just soooo happy. :love: :love:

I just can't wait to go again!!

Glynis said:
Ok, everyone, go hug your children right now! Alan just called me from work. He was called in tonight because of an Amber Alert. A man who is separated from his wife, kidnapped their 3 children today. He called his wife and told her that he was going to kill them and himself and they would all be reunited in heaven. He drove on the Interstate, abruptly left the road, cut through an alfalfa field and drove his truck up onto a cliff. He called his wife once again so she could say goodbye to the kids. Then he told the kids he was going to drive off the cliff and they would all go to heaven. Luckily, the police saw him cut off the Interstate and surrounded his car within moments. The kids are all fine, and he is in jail, now!

Makes you just want to hug and hold on to your babies, doesn't it?

Oh God! That makes me sick to my stomach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter