The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHH!!! I really hate my computer sometimes. WHY oh WHY does everyone depend on the internet?!? I'd so love to just pick up the phone and call but NOOO..

julia & nicks mom said:
Oh Tammi -

this is so AMUSING

and I don't have the heart to tell them - they probably won't know tonight!

KOS

No I think I shall call you..... KODDAS (keeeper of DDA secrects)

PNO4TE said:
While we are waiting for Tammi I will let you all know that I have now lost 37 pounds!

That's fanatic Elin!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Glynis said:
That's what I tell her, but she is such a dramatic little thing, she personalizes everything. She's positive the "bad men" will come and get her. It will go away, and each time it's a little better, as she gets older, but it breaks my heart to see my child so afraid!

Maybe if you got her an angel for her room. You could tell her it’s her guardian angel and that the angel will help give her strength not to be afraid. Or something like that.

Glynis said:
Ok, everyone, go hug your children right now! Alan just called me from work. He was called in tonight because of an Amber Alert. A man who is separated from his wife, kidnapped their 3 children today. He called his wife and told her that he was going to kill them and himself and they would all be reunited in heaven. He drove on the Interstate, abruptly left the road, cut through an alfalfa field and drove his truck up onto a cliff. He called his wife once again so she could say goodbye to the kids. Then he told the kids he was going to drive off the cliff and they would all go to heaven. Luckily, the police saw him cut off the Interstate and surrounded his car within moments. The kids are all fine, and he is in jail, now!

Makes you just want to hug and hold on to your babies, doesn't it?

Oh my goodness, that gave me the chills! So scary!

Glynis said:
Ok, everyone, go hug your children right now! Alan just called me from work. He was called in tonight because of an Amber Alert. A man who is separated from his wife, kidnapped their 3 children today. He called his wife and told her that he was going to kill them and himself and they would all be reunited in heaven. He drove on the Interstate, abruptly left the road, cut through an alfalfa field and drove his truck up onto a cliff. He called his wife once again so she could say goodbye to the kids. Then he told the kids he was going to drive off the cliff and they would all go to heaven. Luckily, the police saw him cut off the Interstate and surrounded his car within moments. The kids are all fine, and he is in jail, now!

Makes you just want to hug and hold on to your babies, doesn't it?

THis is so sad. That's why I hug my kids everyday.... :cloud9: :love:

I want all of you to know how much you have affected me.....I have tons of rolls of film just waiting to be developed and which one gets developed first? The most current one so I can show off my "babies" and because I promised.

tinker1bell said:
That will be my excuse why I will be late for work tomorrow :lmao:
Steffy can't be mad at me if I am waiting for the Queen :teeth:

Yes, this is an acceptable excuse...

NOT!! :love:

Whenever I'm driving and I hear an Amber Alert on the radio, it always freaks me out. I start wondering "are they driving by" and "did I just see the car"...

Good morning! Congrats on the milestone, :banana: :cool1: :banana:

From what I remember after reading what seemed like a thousand posts

Elin, Congrats on the weight loss, safe travels and :grouphug:

Glynis, Way to go on finishing your school project. :thumbsup2 I am never one to finish something early!

Jo, :cheer2: on the sale of the house. That's fantastic.

Anne Marie, Sorry your Mom and MIL got you down. It is so hard to deal with all that tension. You sound like a great mom and just remember that your family comes first.

All you Dallas DDA's stay cool! My cousin lives down there and when I checked in with him last night he joked that he was going to go bankrupt paying for the electric bill as he just turned off his heat 2 weeks ago.

Oh and if "Pal Mickey in a Box" isn't cool enough to be travellin around what if I offered up my turtle statue to make the rounds. :rolleyes1

Glynis said:
I'm with you! I'd love to be on that jury!

I would never get picked for a jury, I think things like… The victim was in pain so you should be in pain. And your pain does not include a tv or video games. In some countries the prisoners have to grow their own food. I love that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter