Character meal

Goofyfamof5

Earning My Ears
Looking for an answer to a kind of interesting question please. Is it necessary to purchase a meal at a character buffet if you don't plan to eat there but want to sit with your group? I want to go with my family to eat at The Crystal Palace to celebrate my children's birthday meal but am not interested in eating there. Are there any other options like just buying a drink or would I still need to purchase the entire meal? Thank you in advance.

Every person at the table at Disney character buffets need to pay for a meal. If not, every 5 top table at Chef Mickeys would be mom, dad, grandma, and Grandpa ordering a black coffee and Jonny 5yr old getting the buffet. Disney can sell that table for $200+ and won't really offer exceptions.

Exceptions are pretty rare, not even for those who cannot eat due to medical reasons. Buffets or family-style AYCTE - everyone at the table will be charged based on their age (adult/child).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter