~The Daily Grind~ 11/2/09

I leave for an interview and you guys rack up 3 more pages for me to read through.

Set up and extra chair (i wish) it'll take me a few hours to get there. I'll pack an extra table.

So the interview went well. It was only 30 mins not alot of questions mainly how I'd handle certian situations with the kids. They have more interviews this week (story of my life) I'm crossing my fingers, toes, knocking on wood and all that. I'm really hoping. there's a story that goes with this job that if I get it I'll share. So keep the fingers crossed for me I should hear by the end of the week as the position is open on next monday.

Hope enjoy the new house and try not to worry about the noises.

Christy--SO glad it went well! I had just come over to check when you posted!!

Ok, y'all, I wanna come to this crop too!! It sounds like so much fun! I wish I lived near you or you all lived here!!

I leave for an interview and you guys rack up 3 more pages for me to read through.

Set up and extra chair (i wish) it'll take me a few hours to get there. I'll pack an extra table.

So the interview went well. It was only 30 mins not alot of questions mainly how I'd handle certian situations with the kids. They have more interviews this week (story of my life) I'm crossing my fingers, toes, knocking on wood and all that. I'm really hoping. there's a story that goes with this job that if I get it I'll share. So keep the fingers crossed for me I should hear by the end of the week as the position is open on next monday.

Hope enjoy the new house and try not to worry about the noises.
Christy- i've been dying to see you post. ok. lets all cross everything! positive energy. how do you think it went? YOU WILL GET THIS JOB!!!!!
i just know it! it's your turn.
i so wish you would come and join us. we are going to have birthday cake......
hhhhmmmm. does that tempt you??? come on........ you know you want to.......

Christy--SO glad it went well! I had just come over to check when you posted!!

Ok, y'all, I wanna come to this crop too!! It sounds like so much fun! I wish I lived near you or you all lived here!!

i wish you did too. so i could kiss the baby D's face!

I think it went very well although hard to know. 1 of the guys went to school with DH and are still friends so that made it a relaxing less stressful interview. One of the other ones is the DH of L's CCd teacher and I'd at least met him through church and the other 1 I'd met before.

Brooke, Holly and Ann thank you and keep that energy flowing north and east, I REALLY want this job. the suspense till that phone call is going to kill me.

Holly any cake tempts me!!!!! I would love to be there but alas L has his first swim meet this weekend. one of these times I will make it down there I promise. :flower3: (course having a job and money coming in will help I won't feel guilty about using gas and my sequoia loves the gas pump). Boston isn't a bad trip it's just over 2 hours for me.

Okay off to bed hopefully I can sleep!

Holly any cake tempts me!!!!! I would love to be there but alas L has his first swim meet this weekend. one of these times I will make it down there I promise. :flower3: (course having a job and money coming in will help I won't feel guilty about using gas and my sequoia loves the gas pump). Boston isn't a bad trip it's just over 2 hours for me.

Okay off to bed hopefully I can sleep!

i'll hold you to that! we will be waiting for our day to meet up with you!

get some rest. IT WILL HAPPEN!

I know you will. and hopefully it will be sooner than later!

still keeping everything crossed and got a list a mile long to hopefully keep me busy for the day.

when are they supposed to call? today?
PPPPLLLLEEEAASSSEE let me know!

I realized that it was kind of silly to send her to Framingham just to turn around and go back to Boston once I posted that.

Ann, come on over! We'll figure a way out. Your family would survive a weekend without you! ;)

Christy, fingers, toes and eyes crossed you get this job! The sooner you have one, the sooner we get to meet you!

the position is open on monday the 9th so they want someone hired before then..... he said they were doing interviews this week........:rolleyes1 I guess that means any time the phone could ring cause i don't know how many they had.

will let you know as soon as i know and if i get i after I finish dancing.

Christy, good luck with the position. Here's hoping you get the job!

Ann, how is the basement? Have the fumes cleared out? Straight bleach is harsh.

Yesterday we started Special Olympic swim so I missed posting last night. Boy, you guys were chatting. Off to catch up on today. :)

The fumes have cleared. Unfortunately I still over 3/4 of the basement still to do. I will be cleaning out the respirator and using that next time. I'll have DH take the boys to the ILs for the weekend and then I'll go stay at a spa when I am done. :thumbsup2

Now that sounds like a great way to reward yourself after the job. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter