~The Daily Grind~ 11/2/09

It has.

Course the feta cheese in my Greek salad may have something to with that. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

those pics are awesome Jennifer. i looked at them and never saw you until you said that. then i had to go back and look and there you were!!!!

i love the initial's thing they made. it's beautiful. now what are they going to do with it?

those pics are awesome Jennifer. i looked at them and never saw you until you said that. then i had to go back and look and there you were!!!!

i love the initial's thing they made. it's beautiful. now what are they going to do with it?

I can see the back of my head in a bunch of them, but the one in the window is the real me. Everything was gorgeous.

I have no idea what they are doing with the panel (it's 12 feet tall!!!), I asked if they were going to come through it like a football team. Her DH looked at me like I had 3 heads. I think it took them days and days and days to make ;)

I can see the back of my head in a bunch of them, but the one in the window is the real me. Everything was gorgeous.

I have no idea what they are doing with the panel (it's 12 feet tall!!!), I asked if they were going to come through it like a football team. Her DH looked at me like I had 3 heads. I think it took them days and days and days to make ;)

as soon as you said it and i saw it i thought, how could i have missed that the 1st time around. everything was so beautiful!
i think it would have been funny to come through it like a football team!:lmao:

Which is he? A Cub? What color paper? I'll cut it out and bring it to Rhonda's on Saturday. Not sure if I'm bringing the Cricut and lappity top yet.

he is a cub. thank you! how about yellow. the colors are blue and yellow, but his uniform is mostly blue. so yellow will work. thank you so very very much.

and speaking of Rhonda, what am i to be bringing?

Yellow works...I've got some leftover yellow Bazzill from the resort swap. I'll do that tomorrow. Let me add it to my list of things to do!

You're bringing pizza strips. I think I'm bringing my sewing machine and fabrics, and maybe some card making supplies. Possibly, instead of that, PrincessS's baby book. :confused3

Which is he? A Cub? What color paper? I'll cut it out and bring it to Rhonda's on Saturday. Not sure if I'm bringing the Cricut and lappity top yet.

I'll have my cricut in the dining room for us to use...:goodvibes

What is this?

Poison, of course. Shhhhhuuuutttt up. You'll like it.

I planted my poppies today! I have to share my poppy story.

I've been planting poppies for about 20 years. They ALL died. Except one lovely plant called "Pink Ruffles." I bought it 6 years ago from a not-so-local nursery. They only did business with that grower for that one year and haven't ever carried this plant since. For five years, I've searched online and in nurseries across many states (I've traveled across several states before to buy a plant I really wanted...it is a sickness!) This is truly a traffic-stopping plant. It is a lovely, luminous pink. Usually, I divide my perennials to spread around the garden or to share with friends, but you can't easily divide poppies to make more plants because they just send down one very deep taproot for each plant.

This spring, when I had pretty much given up ever finding another "Pink Ruffles," I found them at a garden center about two miles from my house. So what did I do? Excitedly plonked down my $50 for five plants and then let them sit in their pots in my driveway for seven months! They are still healthy, but really needed to get into the ground! So, because I added this task to my "Daily Grind" list today, I got it done! So, thanks everyone for the kick in the patootie to get this done - I appreciate it!!!

For a look at what this poppy looks like, check out this link. Each flower is larger than my hand and is truly gorgeous...

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...es+poppy&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&sa=N&um=1

Thanks again!

winkflash 4 cent for first 100 (if you don't mind them being mailed).. ends Nov 5

I ordered some the other day, and they came today!!! I don't remember for sure what day I ordered them, but it was less than a week. I was pleased with the quality, the colors look great!

Steph

Yikes! :eek: Did someone ask for my fried rice recipe before? I didn't see it...soooo sorry!

What I do is make the rice 1 cup rice to 2 cup water. I increase in that incriment. To the rice/water I add margerine about 3tbls per cup rice. I also add dried minced onions 1 tbls per cup rice, ground ginger 1/2 tsp/cup of rice, and salt to taste. This simmers in the pot till the water is absorbed.

I use 1 egg per cup of water. Scramble and fry in the big skillet in oil. Add the protein, shrimp, chicken, whatever, some veggies (clean out the leftovers in the fridge). I coat everything with oyster sauce (in the asian isle), then add the rice, 1/2 tsp per cup of rice of tumeric and then soy sauce to taste... stir till it's all combined and sticky...

Tonight is chicken and shrimp and 3 cups rice and 6 cups water...

Yumm num nummy!!

Yellow works...I've got some leftover yellow Bazzill from the resort swap. I'll do that tomorrow. Let me add it to my list of things to do!

You're bringing pizza strips. I think I'm bringing my sewing machine and fabrics, and maybe some card making supplies. Possibly, instead of that, PrincessS's baby book. :confused3
so scrappin' stuff? or my machine and material????

I order them online and go pick them up at the store! ;)
thanks Nan.

What is this?
you are funny.
I'll have my cricut in the dining room for us to use...:goodvibes

really. that will be nice. i'll bring my mats.

Finally online!

Cable guy was supposed to come between 1-3. Got a phone call...new window 3-3:30...got another phone call at 3:45, they'll be there in 15 minutes. Why must the cable company overschedule!

But we are all set up now, and I have the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom "livable." And I hung my new valance in my scrap room, it could be a little wider, the window was bigger than I thought, but still looks cute. I took a pic, I'll post it tomorrow. And there is scrap stuff in the room (mostly paper) but nothing is organized yet, because I have to order the furniture I want from Crate & Barrel, but I can't do that until we pay the CC bill with the appliances on it, so a couple more weeks.

Congrats Hope! you must be so excited! Is tonight your 1st night sleeping there?

Do you have CDS? I have it on my laptop, but I may need to update firmware on your Cricut to get it to work.

Oops no I don't have cds (actually I do but it's wicked old and I never used it and it was loaded on my old laptop...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter