~The Daily Grind~ 11/2/09

i wanted to bring my wildcards cart so i can actually make a card from that cart. has anyone used that cart yet?

Congrats Hope! you must be so excited! Is tonight your 1st night sleeping there?

Yep! And we have new mattresses, queen size (we've only had a full before). They are also thicker than our previous set, so we're like a foot higher off the ground...I'm only 5'1" "on a good day" so I told DH, "I think I need a stool to climb into bed!"

I have wild card - haven't used it yet...and I ordered StoryBook yesterday:goodvibes

that's it. i'm bringing mine then.
can you please bring your onsie die too? i wanted to make a card for someone in pink.
pretty please!

Yep! And we have new mattresses, queen size (we've only had a full before). They are also thicker than our previous set, so we're like a foot higher off the ground...I'm only 5'1" "on a good day" so I told DH, "I think I need a stool to climb into bed!"

oh Hope! I'm thrilled for you. It's all new. I loved those days. I wish you all the luck love and happiness in your new home.:flower3:

Enjoy your first night Hope! :cloud9:

Don't worry about the strange noises. They never go away. :rotfl2:

You guys are cracking me up...:rotfl:PBF is bringing an extra table:goodvibes

that's it. i'm bringing mine then.
can you please bring your onsie die too? i wanted to make a card for someone in pink.
pretty please!

KENNEDY! that's the baby's name.
remember this for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter