The Book Of Boba Fett

I found today's episode of The Book Of Boba Fett to be way too long and slow and I thought it was improved but it seems to me that they want to hurry along with the storyline and finish the series quick. I think they have a habit of jumping from storyline to storyline. But I think why The Book Of Boba Fett will be a huge hit is because of actor Teumera Morrison and because of this Teumera thinks that this show will give him his big break in Hollywood and TV and he will get parts in movies and drama shows. I do hope next week's episode will be better

I found today's episode of The Book Of Boba Fett to be way too long and slow and I thought it was improved but it seems to me that they want to hurry along with the storyline and finish the series quick. I think they have a habit of jumping from storyline to storyline. But I think why The Book Of Boba Fett will be a huge hit is because of actor Teumera Morrison and because of this Teumera thinks that this show will give him his big break in Hollywood and TV and he will get parts in movies and drama shows. I do hope next week's episode will be better
Long and slow has described the first four episodes of this disappointing series.

This is the Way.

Maybe, but....

While I LOVED this episode, it is a little odd that it was an epsiode of Boba Fett. It broke up the momentum Boba was finally getting. I know a lot of these streaming series do this, have that one-off episode a little past the half-way mark, but I think I would have preferred this as the premiere of Season 3 of Mando.

That said, Peli is 100% right - an N1 Roayl Starfighter? OH YEAH! It's one of my favorite Star Wars ships! I am not sure it will work for Mando as there is so much less room, but I imagine the droid slot bubble is for a passenger or a prisoner. Still, I like how they tricked it out and talked about the history a lot. Anyway, I thought to myself, "He shouldn't be flying so close to that commercial transport." Sure enough, he got pulled over, and by Mr. Kim no less! Good stuff.

Still, I wish it had gotten back to the main storyline before ending, or at least advance it a little. Now it gfeels like we have to wait extra long for the story to continue. I mena, I like Mando better than Boba in general, and this felt like a Mando episode, but I don't necessarily think it's right to steal the spotlight like that. Suppose someone watching Book of Boba hasn't watched Mando? Yyeah, I know, unlikely, but still, I'm not sure it was the best way to handle it.

Last edited:

I liked it, but I thought this was supposed to be about Boba Fett.

My husband and I had a hard time getting into the first episode. My husband is a big Star Wars fan and I enjoy it, too, but it was rather slow. We were hoping we'd get into it like we did The Mandalorian (don't even get me started on how much I love Grogu), but so far we haven't mustered up enough interest to give Boba Fett another go.

My husband and I had a hard time getting into the first episode. My husband is a big Star Wars fan and I enjoy it, too, but it was rather slow. We were hoping we'd get into it like we did The Mandalorian (don't even get me started on how much I love Grogu), but so far we haven't mustered up enough interest to give Boba Fett another go.
I just keeps getting worse. Bumpy (and disappointing) ride ahead.

I liked it, but I thought this was supposed to be about Boba Fett.

You know, that's true, but...there are some thematic parallels that fit in with the story of Boba Fett too. I do hope they make it feel like an important art of the arc though and not a weird interruption.

That said, the episode was great!

I was so happy to see Mando be in today's episode and I thought his episode was the best of The Book Of Boba Fett. And it was nice to learn what Mando has been doing since The Mandalorian Season 2 ended. I hope Luke Skywalker and Grogu make an appearance in next week's episode

You'll probably want to watch this week's episode, at least.

I finally had time to watch the 5th episode...

I was okay with it but not going crazy about it. It seemed out of place and I was disappointed that it took such a left turn to cover so much about the Mandalorian. Hey, I love the Mandalorian, but I'd rather them get with it and bring on season three then just insert a long single episode here and now. I felt like this was a fluff piece to boost ratings and left me to wonder if Mando is going to go find Grogu, then how does it fit into the Boba Fett story line at all and why did they bring him in?

The N-1 Starfighter is great, a nice kickback reference. Along with Beggers canyon which takes us back to two different Star Wars eras. Now, if I can get the cheesy Ani voice saying, "Now this is Pod racing!" out of my head.

With 2 only episodes left for this season I guess I'm ready for a heaping mess of cliff hanger disappointment and wait... they better not pull a Mandalorian move and not be ready with season 2 by next December. I am beyond disappointed that there was no Mandalorian this fall.

Ep. 5

This episode served as a good catch-up episode on what's been going on with Din since the end of Mando S2. That way, when we finally get S3, we'll be all caught up, including what happens with him in the last two eps of BoBF. Despite what some fans have posted online, I don't think we will see the Din/Grogu reunion on this show, that would take too much time out of what is still Boba's story, and we only have 2 episodes left. I think the Pykes will make their move right away in the next episode, forcing Din to postpone his trip and stay on Tatooine to help Boba and Fennec. Maybe they'll have a quick scene at the end of the BoBF credits with "The Mandalorian Season 3, coming blah-blah 2023."

Din certainly has a lot to ponder. He is still attached to the clan who raised him, as evidenced by his return to bounty hunting to gain info on the covert's whereabouts and his begging for forgiveness after admitting he removed his helmet. However, he also learned that they blame Bo Kataan for the destruction of Mandalore. Din has to feel conflicted about that since the Nite Owls saved Grogu on the Quarren ship and then assisted in his rescue. Also the Armourer made it clear that Din's resposibility to Grogu ended when he left him with Luke, even warning him that Jedi aren't allowed to form attachments, but Din obviously feels differently.

I'm really hoping Filoni brings back the rumoured Cad Bane for the next episode.

I was disappointed since I wanted Boba Fett to be a rival bounty hunter to Mando . He try to take the child away to get paid by the Empire.

This was by far my favorite episode but that’s because I’m just more invested in Mando than I am of Boba. I think this week should have been a 2 episode release. We’d have the “here’s everything going on with Mando” episode and then an episode to tie it back to Boba (which I’m sure we are getting next week). I’m guessing Mando being told he is no longer a Mandalorian will be an important context for his arc in this (Boba’s) series

My mother got to see The Book Of Boba Fett for the very first time herself and Mom was enchanted by the storyline and in fact she loved it so much she had to see Episode 2 and she liked that episode too as well

This was by far my favorite episode but that’s because I’m just more invested in Mando than I am of Boba. I think this week should have been a 2 episode release. We’d have the “here’s everything going on with Mando” episode and then an episode to tie it back to Boba (which I’m sure we are getting next week). I’m guessing Mando being told he is no longer a Mandalorian will be an important context for his arc in this (Boba’s) series

I agree! Although that ship doesn't really work for a bounty hunter...

I agree! Although that ship doesn't really work for a bounty hunter...

Maybe not Han Solo encased in carbonite. However, there's room for weapons (supposedly torpedo tubes) and maybe an external pod somewhere, like how fighter jets often use converted drop tanks as luggage pods. Of course there would be no life support so more dead than alive I suppose.

Maybe not Han Solo encased in carbonite. However, there's room for weapons (supposedly torpedo tubes) and maybe an external pod somewhere, like how fighter jets often use converted drop tanks as luggage pods. Of course there would be no life support so more dead than alive I suppose.[/ISPOILER]
Remember that his original ship (the name escapes me) had the area that froze people in boxes, or at at least it did in one of the earlier episodes. I don't think they can fit that into this new ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter