The Book Of Boba Fett

I really enjoyed the last episode, I think it was what many of us wanted to see with some great surprises along the way. I'm also disappointed in some ways too.
  • Seeing Mando handle the Dark Saber in #6 tells me he clearly needs some help and probably not from Luke, maybe Ahsoka Tano or another Jedi in waiting.
    [*]With Grogo choosing Mando over the Jedi, this is a twist I didn't suspect I really figured he'd either go with the Jedi or find some way to do both.
    [*]It was great to see Boba take out Cad Bane though part of me wished that both he and the Sheriff had some how survived. Killing Bane ends that story completely.
    [*]The Ranco/King Kong but was just a bit silly IMHO and really not necessary.
    [*]I am still not a fan of the Mods or their flashy Schwinn Stingray wannabe bikes. They just seem totally out of place.

My disappointment is that it doesn't look like we're going to get an early Mandalorian Seasons 3. It appears it's coming in December. I was really hoping we'd see a shorter window between Mando & Boba's seasons, like Mando 3 in Sept/Oct and Boba 2 in Jan/Feb. IMHO why this is a mistake is keeping people, like me, as subscribers vs people binging and cancelling and waiting. Much of the rest of Disney+ has been disappointing lately, I'd taken advantage of the D23 3 year pricing but when that ends I may just end up binging.

Well that's my .02¢ worth.

The Book of Boba Fett was a series of compounding mistakes. Its best feature was to deliver a Mandalorian sequel that could have been a self-contained film.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter