The Book Of Boba Fett

ooooh that Davie Filoni!

Yeah, and it was great and all, but...
These interludes may be getting too long. One episode was enough. There was way too much time spent with Grogu and I felt like Luke was ebtter left as a small cameo rather than a main character. What little we got with Boba and the Pykes was pretty great though.

Last edited:
Yeah, and it was great and all, but...
These interludes may be getting too long. One episode was enough. There was way too much time spent with Grogu and I felt like Luke was ebtter left as a small cameo rather than a main character. What little we got with Boba and the Pikes was pretty great though.
Totally agree that it felt like Boba fett had a cameo in his own show....but it was SUCH good storytelling, I'm willing to overlook. Show is already not at all what I hoped/expected... .I was hoping anything with Luke/Grogu would be left for the Mandalorian series, but oh well. It was great, finally got to see some Order 66. I think that's the last of them for this series tho. Ready to see more Cad Bane in action! His introduction was incredible. I wondered what all Filoni would bring to the episode. I don't think he'll let anyone else write Ahsoka, but so awesome to see Bane. Hope to see him face off w Fennic and Fett. Was very glad to see the Pikes turning up the heat. Still not the Boba Fett I was expecting. I had hoped he'd be more like what we got w Din last episode....but that's not the way they went with the character. I think next week will be more of a team effort, focusing more of all the other characters in action...just hope we get some Fett! I want to see the Fett in action like he was in the Mando episode "The Tragedy." That was awesome!

Last edited:

This is not the show I sign up for. I agree that Boba Fett is a cameo in his own show. I feel like the dialogue with Luke was terrible. It just feels off to me. As much as I love Baby Yoda, I didn't need his story line

Just finished watching and while it was enjoyable, I feel like they are going off track as well.
I am now sure we will not see the big war coming in the next episode, which is a shame. It's also clear that the next Mandalorian will not continue the story arc about Grogu. While I enjoyed seeing the return of three big characters, was turning in to watch Boba Fett and I didn't get that.

Oh, My Goodness,
I must admit seeing today's episode of The Book Of Boba Fett nearly brought tears to my eyes when I saw Grogu appear and I must admit Grogu is still cute and adorable and I almost wanted to cry seeing him bond with Luke because he is not just Grogu's teacher I think of him as like an uncle to him and the way he interacted with Grogu was so wonderful and special in this episode. My mother happened to see part of this episode with me and she also nearly burst into tears of joy seeing Grogu. I must admit every time my mom sees anything Grogu she cries and wishes she could cuddle and love him. But I found in the end that Grogu has to make a choice. I wonder what choice he will choose?

It’s frustrating to see Luke following the same old Jedi rules that led to the downfall of the Jedi in the first place. Luke stopped his training to save his friends and then came back as a Jedi to help turn Darth Vader and defeat the emperor. Sorry Grogu, I was allowed to do this but you can’t? I get it too: the seeds have to be sown for an eventual Jedi school destruction… but still.

Boba Fett was a placeholder for the next Mandalorian ...that's pretty clear. But honestly, it doesn't bother me at all -granted I'm a fairly casual Star Wars fan. My hope would be that Boba Fett continues into a Season 2 with more focus on him and Fennec. Has there been any talk of a BF2?

First of all, the awful Luke lips don't match up to the dialogue and it keeps pulling me out of the show. Second, any time this ridiculous version of Luke is on screen, i only see Javier Bardem.No-Country-for-Old-Men-the-implacable-killer-Anton-Chigurh.jpg

Finally got to watch BF and I love it! Was so great to see Mando and Grogu appear I had not heard we would see them on this series.

Reactions: GAN
Well, that was it...and it was good!

I was happy that the episode didn't fall into easy traps. I wasn't too happy to see Grogu return as I figured he would whip out a lightsaber and Jedi it up to save the day. That didn't happen thankfully, though he did contribute in a unique and more appropriate way. Boba got to shine finally, growing into the leader he needs to be, though Fennec is the real force behind him. She didn't betray him either as some suspected, even though she sees things differently. I loved the big droids, but why do Mando and Boba shoot at it even though they know that high-velocity projectiles can't get through the shields? They needed some droid poppers and clone troopers to show them how to do it, but a ticked off Rancor works too though! The duel with Cad Bane was pitch perfect, with Cad easily out-drawing Boba but meeting his match when Boba goes Tusken on him. Are we sure he's dead? And Fenenc at the end - woah! Brutal stuff.

Anyway, I was pretty satisfied overall. The detour episodes were a little jarring, but they tied back in well enough. Honestly, I guess there just wasn't that much more of Boba's story to tell, so it all worked out. This episode was make-or-break though, but I think they hit it.

Last edited:
I thought the season finale of The Book Of Boba Fett was impressive and once again it was so wonderful to see Grogu bond with Mando again and as you could tell by the end of the episode it means that The Mandalorian Season 3 is soon on the way and the end is a sign of things to come. I did think that they copied King Kong with the giant monster picking up Boba Fett in his hands and the action was well done. I hope we see more when Season 2 debuts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter