The All New Pop Century FAR OUT FAQ Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BaciBecky
When I call CRO always refers to building locations at POP by 12, 13, 14 15 for 50's and 60's and yet the CM's at POP have not used those numbers when Ive spoken with them. Hope CRO has the correct info!

:sunny:

*bangs head on desk*

Thankfully, I no longer have to deal with CRO. :)

I'm not sure if anyone else corrected this in the meantime, but I read a few pages back that they have cherry coke at the food court. They actually had vanilla coke there, and not cherry coke, when we were there in September. I know this b/c my father loves cherry coke, and hates vanilla coke, so he kept commenting that the moderates had cherry coke, why would they change it for pop century:D :D Just a little thing, but I thought someone might care;)

I noticed that too when we were there. I also love cherry coke. I don't know....those things seem to not matter once you are actually there!!! I would think if you're really picky about drinks though, that would be a bummer!

Thanks for the correction!

The only time I drink soda is on vacation and I cannot find vanilla coke around here, so even tho I really like both, it will be a treat if they have vanilla coke at POP now :)

Thanks for the POP update:)

:wave:

Whoo Hoo just booked Pop Century though Expedia for 55/ a night!

I saw a post over at the Transportation board about an AirTran special for 49.00 each way, so we decided to take a quick 4 night trip down to take advantage of our AP's this Jan.

We booked the room and airfare for 4 people for only 722.16 total and we don't even need park passes- I'm so excited. :hyper:

Kids don't know it'll be a surprise! :crazy: :teeth: :jumping1: :rockband: :thewave:

OK, tyler... I am not seeing the "D" buildings. I must be blind. Can you point them out please?

popcenturymaplarge.jpg

Would you mind PMing me your dates? I just went to Expedia and can't find anything for $55/night. Thanks :)

"ChairborneRangr" I think that maybe Tyler was talking about the buildings that you have marked "D" or "S" on your map that you have made yourself.

Originally posted by ChairborneRangr
OK, tyler... I am not seeing the "D" buildings. I must be blind. Can you point them out please?

Nope, not blind... just wrong map! I was referring to the super duper handy dandy room layout map that you had created... you had mentioned "S" and "D" buildings on that. :)

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Oh boy, I feel stupid now!

:teeth:

OK, I'll add the info on to my map...

Please be patient, I must have brain paralysis.

I'm sure this is somewhere on this thread, but looked through the first few pages....this is a long thread! One of the best, I might add!!

So, are there non-smoking buildings,sections,or floors at POP, please?

Thanks!

p.s. updated room map is great!!

Originally posted by chris5568
I have heard that early dec. is going to be more crowded this year. that people are rebooking fromt he hurricane. Does anyone know which hotels, Pop Warner will be using this year? I'm at PC Dec 7-17. I hoping it will be relatively peaceful. LOL

I think that I read that PW does not use POP Cent., only the All stars. Anyone verify that?

Originally posted by BaciBecky
I'm sure this is somewhere on this thread, but looked through the first few pages....this is a long thread! One of the best, I might add!!

So, are there non-smoking buildings,sections,or floors at POP, please?

Thanks!

p.s. updated room map is great!!

There are smoking blocks throughout the resort. (A block is one side of one wing, 12 rooms)

YOU have made this sooo much fun!!!!! I think disney should make you their computer ambassador !!!! You are great! You know everything.......You find out everything.........You are the all knowing..........I love you Tyler!!!!!:Pinkbounc :magnify: :jumping1:
Just reading what you write makes me happy all over again,
You have the magic !!!:jester:

WOW! That was some great information posted. I will be arriving during Christmas week at Pop Century and I am happy to know that Christmas will be celebrated at PC as well. I have read may threads in which Christmas events were posted for other resorts but this is the first I heard about PC.. Thanks for the info!!!

I have a question about POP. Do they sell POP pins? I wanted to get me kids a few for Christmas and give them to them on Xmas morning and I would love to surprise them with a POP pin.:wave2:

Originally posted by insmom
I have a question about POP. Do they sell POP pins? I wanted to get me kids a few for Christmas and give them to them on Xmas morning and I would love to surprise them with a POP pin.:wave2:

Yes, they have Pop Century pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter