Swapped MemberIDs when activating accounts

4eversleepy

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is a big deal or not, or even worth fixing. My wife and I are new DVC members, resale if that matters at all. We both got our Club ID and activation codes. We both already have MDE accounts setup. We logged into the DVC website using my wife's MDE account first, but used my Club ID and activation code. We then logged in using my MDE account and my wife's Club ID and activation code. The result is now my wife's MDE account has my name listed as the DVC member and vice-versa. it looks like I can change the email/log in associated with each DVC account, but it'd still be tied to the original intended Club IDs.

Is this something I should call MS about? Does this even matter?

Interesting question! Given Disney’s recent move to the “one login” for all its websites, I’d be concerned that there might be some snafus. For instance, have you installed MagicMobile in your phones’ digital wallets? I don’t know whether having your name listed as DVC member in your wife’s account might prevent you from getting any benefits you might be entitled to, now as resale members (multiple reports here of DVC-ND owners getting merchandise discounts using Mobile Checkout in the stores) or possibly in future if you add on DVC-Y points. So I think I’d either call MS, or I might go straight to the Website - MDE - IT Support folks at (407) 939-4357 to get it straightened out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter