The All New Pop Century FAR OUT FAQ Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh..... Slushies!

I will be a happy camper!:drinking1

Thanks arizonacolbys :wave:

Originally posted by marypopfan
Can anyone tell me if Dbl/Dbl Bed Accessible rooms are available at POP?

The Dbl/Dbl accessible rooms have a standard tub, with special rails on the side. The rooms with the roll-in shower are only available in the king bed, due to the larger bathroom size.

I am looking at that right now, but it only shows where the rooms are not if they are king or double double. THanks for the info and help.

Originally posted by marypopfan
I am looking at that right now, but it only shows where the rooms are not if they are king or double double. THanks for the info and help.

Maybe it would be best to call and ask the POP front desk? I'm sure they would tell you or have someone call you back. Ask for a front desk supervisor if the first cm cannot help. They called me back last Feb about a request I needed. Good luck!

Pop Century: 407-938-4000

I noticed the post about the drinks available. . . no Dr. Pepper???? my husband will have withdrawals LOL!

Thanks for the links to the pics (several posts back!) these were great! I can't wait to show my kids, they were wondering what it looked like inside the yo yo's (we'll be in the 60's, although I'd love the 80's, the rubix cubes are so pretty at night!

I can't believe how close it is!!! I've got so much to do!!!

THe one defficiency on the map is double bed rooms with disabled access bathtubs. I only included the King rooms. THose marked on the map are kingroom tub or kingroom shower.

Tyler, if you can get me the other info I'll find a way to work it in.

Thanks for everything that you have done " ChairborneRangr " . All of your pictures and your map of Pop is great !!!!!!!!!!!

Origin of the name Chairborne Ranger

1988-1991 I was stationed at Falcon AFB as a a satellite operations officer. A former marine friend of mine used to tease us because we were "warriors" in air conditioned computer rooms behind huge fences, security etc. He drew up a shield for the "Chairborne Rangers" with the motto "Have Pencil, Will Travel..."

We called him "Astro" because of his habit of saying "the chances against that happening are Astronomical" which just about guranteed it would happen :)

I have had a few PMs about it, so I thought I'd let you all know. I use that nickname everywhere online, so chances are if you see a form of it, that's me.

just curious--I've read on some threads about fridges getting installed in deluxe/mod resorts. will they be installing fridges in the value resorts also?I must add that with all the great info on this thread I can't wait for our stay at pc in april!!!

Originally posted by ChairborneRangr
THe one defficiency on the map is double bed rooms with disabled access bathtubs. I only included the King rooms. THose marked on the map are kingroom tub or kingroom shower.

Tyler, if you can get me the other info I'll find a way to work it in.

Rooms 5, 19, 27, and 46 in the D buildings will have the tub with handrails.

I'm sure that this has been explained before, but I didn't want to have to read through 153 pages :rolleyes:

I recently made a ressie @ the PC & the CM told me that we will have "A Preferred Room in "The Classic Years - 14 or 15".
Can someone please explain what building, etc. that would be, so that I can look at the map.

Thank you. :wave2:

I have heard that early dec. is going to be more crowded this year. that people are rebooking fromt he hurricane. Does anyone know which hotels, Pop Warner will be using this year? I'm at PC Dec 7-17. I hoping it will be relatively peaceful. LOL

Originally posted by dclwdwlover
I'm sure that this has been explained before, but I didn't want to have to read through 153 pages :rolleyes:

I recently made a ressie @ the PC & the CM told me that we will have "A Preferred Room in "The Classic Years - 14 or 15".
Can someone please explain what building, etc. that would be, so that I can look at the map.

Thank you. :wave2:

I have no idea what that CM was talking about... however, the "Preferred Buildings" are the 1960s, buildings 4 and 5.

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
I have no idea what that CM was talking about... however, the "Preferred Buildings" are the 1960s, buildings 4 and 5.

When I call CRO always refers to building locations at POP by 12, 13, 14 15 for 50's and 60's and yet the CM's at POP have not used those numbers when Ive spoken with them. Hope CRO has the correct info!

:sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter