The 100% Original POFQ FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Nancy, you've almost got me in tears! Your description is SO accurate my heart literally is aching to go back...

I loved it. We stayed at the Poly after I took my DGD to POFQ and I can honestly say that I liked POFQ better. My DGD did as well. I was with my Sis IL, my 20 YO niece and my little DGD, all who slept later than I did. I loved the early morning walk to the food court for my coffee. We go back in December and I cannot wait, Kady is looking forward to the pool and I am looking forward to everything.

Hi Di,
Oh how awful to have found out 3 days before the holiday and to lose the free dining too :scared1: I just don't know how I would have coped with that, I was upset enough and I had only just booked for next year.

I thought POFQ looked much more intimate too, which is why when I went to re-book I chose this resort. I could have got OKW (which is what we had originally booked) for not much more, but for some reason, POFQ looked so much nicer, I hope this is the case when we get there.
Still haven't heard anything about getting my money back, I know they must be busy with all the people who were let down by TCD, but its been 3 weeks already, I thought I might have heard something by now. I still haven't received my booking paperwork from Disney yet either for the new holiday,, is everyone on a go slow lately :confused3

Its true what you said about Florida prices going up, I got my holiday for next year for £3700, but checked it out again a few days later and it had gone up by £300. Checked it out 2 weeks later and it had gone up by £800:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:
I'm so glad that I re-booked the same day that I heard about TCD!

Hope you have a great time, please post and let us know how POFQ was when you get back :hug:

Hi Traci,
It's good to know its not just us that hasn't heard back from ATOL yet! :headache: I'm going to phone them tomorrow though and DH work colleague got her money back today (she had booked with Seguro). :mad:
I will definately let you know how POFQ is when we get back - I can't wait to go now! :cloud9:
:scared1: :scared1: The way the Florida prices have gone up is shocking!! They have to watch though, if they put them up too much no-one will be able to go! :scared1: :eek: :eek:

Di x

Oh my, I cannot believe how lucky I am, not only am I getting to spend ten wonderful days at POFQ in Dec but I found out yesterday I have to attend a four day conference in :cool1: NEW ORLEANS the week before Mardi Gras. And my hotel is on the parade route. Somebody is smiling on me. :dance3: :

Oh my, I cannot believe how lucky I am, not only am I getting to spend ten wonderful days at POFQ in Dec but I found out yesterday I have to attend a four day conference in :cool1: NEW ORLEANS the week before Mardi Gras. And my hotel is on the parade route. Somebody is smiling on me. :dance3: :

I hope you have a wonderful time in our city!!!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter