That Foo's Boo Is Incredible!!! - Jan 14 TR *THE END 7/19 Pg. 51*

I just wanted to pop in and say that I loved your trip report!! We are heading on a cruise then parks trip this January so I was happy to find a January report!!

Also I too am from the 'near' Chicago area and love the Pack!! In fact, I hold the holy grail........ Season tickets!! Gold package though, so just three games a year. Which living 4hours away from Lambeau, turns out to be just about right.

I really enjoyed your report and will try to check out your others!!

I'm trying REALLY hard not to have a favorite trip reporter, but I've started digging through the forums for old ones by you. I think it's safe to say you're among my favorites. Thanks for letting me vicariously vacation with you again! I wish one of your upcoming trips on here overlapped, I'd be scouring all the crowds for cool disney shirts and cute red hair! Ahh well, I'll make a TR next summer and maybe you can vicariously vacation from me and have an "oh yeah, that's what being new to it all was like" moment. Maybe...when you're not facepalming because of all we don't know. :D

Even with the sickness, I'm glad you all had a great trip! And holy moly those waffles look good!

Best.Trip.Report.Ever

Wow, loved the details and the humor-looking forward to our first trip to the World-Dec 2015, so far away....

Love your trip report :) thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

I came over from KatMark's PTR! I really enjoyed your TR!

Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hi! I'm joining in a little late, but KatMark sent me over from her TR. I"m only on your first HS day, but I have to tell you, your story about your dad farting? OMG, I'll be laughing about that for the rest of the day. I"m almost 40 years old and fart and poop jokes get me every time.

I am so looking forward to reading your report!

Thanks for joining, even though it's later. I'm sorry that it's wrapped up already!

What a great TR. I hate that Mama was so sick though. :guilty:

The purse is fantastic and you are right you are truly blessed to have such amazing parents. I sure hope I get to meet y'all some day soon.

Breakfast looked amazing, Tyler and I may have to add that to our list of places to try when we are there. :)

Speaking of, as you may know my son and I are going on a mom/son trip next May 10 or 11th-21 or 22nd. I'm thinking we need to talk dates. ::yes:: A couple of days one way or the other and we could finally meet! :teeth: Let me know what you think. I'd love to have an evening of a few drinks and food in Epcot (or where ever) and having some fun! :thumbsup2

I swore I responded more on this TR than it looks like I did, :rolleyes: I swear the Dis eats posts. :laughing: Then again it's been a weird year for me, so who the heck knows, maybe I just read the posts on one and answered on your other TR. :rotfl:

Either way I love your TR's and I feel honored to be apart of your family trips in some small way. :goodvibes

I hate that she was sick too, but she is a trooper and just went with it. Thankfully she was completely well for our May trip.

I am definitely blessed to have the parents that I do. I am thankful for them every day.

Thanks as always for reading along. And someday we will meet.:goodvibes

I just wanted to pop in and say that I loved your trip report!! We are heading on a cruise then parks trip this January so I was happy to find a January report!!

Also I too am from the 'near' Chicago area and love the Pack!! In fact, I hold the holy grail........ Season tickets!! Gold package though, so just three games a year. Which living 4hours away from Lambeau, turns out to be just about right.

I really enjoyed your report and will try to check out your others!!

Thank you so much!

Oooohhhh, season tickets! My Pop has a co-worker that has club level season tickets, and he gives us a pick of dates each year, which is awesome. I'm all about sitting indoors at Lambeau. :lmao:

I'm trying REALLY hard not to have a favorite trip reporter, but I've started digging through the forums for old ones by you. I think it's safe to say you're among my favorites. Thanks for letting me vicariously vacation with you again! I wish one of your upcoming trips on here overlapped, I'd be scouring all the crowds for cool disney shirts and cute red hair! Ahh well, I'll make a TR next summer and maybe you can vicariously vacation from me and have an "oh yeah, that's what being new to it all was like" moment. Maybe...when you're not facepalming because of all we don't know. :D

Awww, thank you so much! And if you do a TR next summer, I will definitely be there. :thumbsup2

Even with the sickness, I'm glad you all had a great trip! And holy moly those waffles look good!

Yup, the trip was great even though momma wasn't feeling the best. We always try to make the best of every situations.

Best.Trip.Report.Ever

Wow, loved the details and the humor-looking forward to our first trip to the World-Dec 2015, so far away....

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Your trip will be here quicker than you know it.

Following along and taking notes for my first trip to WDW in September (moved from December).

I loved this trip report! I told my DB that I would totally go to Disney with you and your family!!! You guys are my type of people. I especially love that you scream when you shouldn't on rides. My and my DS do this all the time and are either met with irritation or applause. You are my hero :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter