That Foo's Boo Is Incredible!!! - Jan 14 TR *THE END 7/19 Pg. 51*

I do have a lot of planning to do. :rotfl2: It's all worth it though.

Thanks so much for following along!

Bahahahaha. You know why I stop after September 2015? Because I want to go to Tokyo in 2016, which means after September, I can't go ANYWHERE until the Tokyo trip. :lmao:

We really enjoyed the Captain's Grille. It was another bucket list restaurant for me, because I hadn't eaten there before.

If everything works out how I want it to, I may.....splurge for the YC in May of 2015. If they have a good Passholder rate, I can't pass it up. It's an out of pocket trip, because it's just my brother and I, and while the P's are awesome letting me use points, they also need all of the points to take the littles to Disneyland in August.

Remember there is a plan in the works for Dad and I to buy more points for our anniversary...... So maybe just maybe we may have some extra ones laying around. :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

Awww, your last day already? :(

Love your Yacht Club photos. That place is beautiful. Oh I want to stay there so bad too! I hope you get to too. And you should give at least ONE of the All Stars a chance. They are very cute.

That's so cool how you met Disneyfitgirl. She followed me on IG at one point, but then unfollowed for whatever reason. She seems so sweet on here IG, I can only imagine how she is in person. What a great way to spend your last Disney meal! Oh and that French Toast looks fantastic! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 to those lovely Princess colorings! Those colors are on point.

Glad to hear this trip was overall another great one! But OMG, I can't believe how many you already have lined up in the near future. Wowowowow Hopefully I'll be doing Fall Advantage 2015 for my DCP so I could say hi to you and Farrell. Can't wait to read about all of them once they've happened! :mickeyjum

So sad it is all over. But at least there will be more TRs! And I can't wait to read about the ones with the littles! They make for some fine entertainment and hilarious pictures!

Down to only 1 TR again. I hope you manage alright!

I think you all ended on a high note. Breakfast looks yummy and CG is somewhere I need to try for breakfast.

Looks like you have some great trips lined up. Hope all of them work out.:goodvibes

It took three days to get through 53 pages, but I'm moving on to your May trip report now. My husband kept asking me what I was laughing about! Thanks for sharing :)

OK wow!!! Alll the resorts save for just a couple? THAT is mighty impressive Danielle. That's a major bucket list item that many will never ever attain. Congrats!!

Awww I love how you made that CM feel so special. Too sweet. God I love that!

Holy wow that's a lot of upcoming trips!!! And I do spy a potential crossover in February... :yay:

Loved this trip report, thanks so much for sharing!

I have the same goal of staying at all of the resorts at least once. It's crazy, since the first time I ever stayed at a Disney Resort was in Jan/2013, and I've been going to WDW at least once a year since 1983! We're splurging for YC for Marathon weekend 2015, I'm using the excuse that it will be easier for my mom who is handling the kiddos during the half and full :thumbsup2 It'll take a while to get around, but I'm up to the challenge! :)

Yeah, the AP is dangerous...ours expire December 27th. We would love to get a Fall trip out of them, but my kids are on different schedules...the first weekend of October is our only chance (DS will miss 2 days of school), but we decided on that only about a month ago SO we're on a waitlist (BWV) with NO backup plan!! We have SW airfare on points, so easy to cancel, but the lack of availability totally stinks:sad2: Maybe it's because of F&W.

It is dangerous, isn't it! Everytime I get one, I think about the number of times I can use it before it expires.

That stinks that the kids are on two different schedules. I would totally be annoyed by that too.

Thanks for letting us come along on your TR!!! I know I really enjoyed it... :thumbsup2

And I'm super stoked that you have so many future trips planned... Whoo-hoo!!! :cool1: Can never get enough Disney!!! :love:

I'm very glad that you followed along!

I agree, you can never get enough Disney. I know I can't!

Remember there is a plan in the works for Dad and I to buy more points for our anniversary...... So maybe just maybe we may have some extra ones laying around. :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Extra points lying around is always an awesome thing.

Awww, your last day already? :(

Love your Yacht Club photos. That place is beautiful. Oh I want to stay there so bad too! I hope you get to too. And you should give at least ONE of the All Stars a chance. They are very cute.

That's so cool how you met Disneyfitgirl. She followed me on IG at one point, but then unfollowed for whatever reason. She seems so sweet on here IG, I can only imagine how she is in person. What a great way to spend your last Disney meal! Oh and that French Toast looks fantastic! :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 to those lovely Princess colorings! Those colors are on point.

Glad to hear this trip was overall another great one! But OMG, I can't believe how many you already have lined up in the near future. Wowowowow Hopefully I'll be doing Fall Advantage 2015 for my DCP so I could say hi to you and Farrell. Can't wait to read about all of them once they've happened! :mickeyjum

I know, last day already. Time for the last day blues. :rotfl2:

It's not that I don't want to give the All Stars a chance, it's just I don't typically pay out of pocket for rooms, so when I do, I try to do a rotation.

She was really sweet to meet, it was awesome. I couldn't believe I saw her and then I totally had a moment of "is it her? I'm not sure...."

My number of potential trips that are lined up are just crazy. :rotfl2:

So sad it is all over. But at least there will be more TRs! And I can't wait to read about the ones with the littles! They make for some fine entertainment and hilarious pictures!

Down to only 1 TR again. I hope you manage alright!

There will always be more trip reports! The littles always make things immensely entertaining. You'll have two TR's to look forward to with them.

I'll manage fine, because before you know it, I'll be back up to two.

I think you all ended on a high note. Breakfast looks yummy and CG is somewhere I need to try for breakfast.

Looks like you have some great trips lined up. Hope all of them work out.:goodvibes

I agree, we did end on a high note. Breakfast was really good, I would recommend it.

I hope all of the trips work out too. That's my selfish side coming out.

It took three days to get through 53 pages, but I'm moving on to your May trip report now. My husband kept asking me what I was laughing about! Thanks for sharing :)

Glad you enjoyed it! And glad that I could give you something to laugh about.

OK wow!!! Alll the resorts save for just a couple? THAT is mighty impressive Danielle. That's a major bucket list item that many will never ever attain. Congrats!!

Awww I love how you made that CM feel so special. Too sweet. God I love that!

Holy wow that's a lot of upcoming trips!!! And I do spy a potential crossover in February... :yay:

Yup. It comes with the territory of going to Disney for so many years I think. And even when we went less frequently, we always stayed in different resorts, which definitely helped.

OMG...potential crossover in February?! I would die. :goodvibes

Loved this trip report, thanks so much for sharing!

I have the same goal of staying at all of the resorts at least once. It's crazy, since the first time I ever stayed at a Disney Resort was in Jan/2013, and I've been going to WDW at least once a year since 1983! We're splurging for YC for Marathon weekend 2015, I'm using the excuse that it will be easier for my mom who is handling the kiddos during the half and full :thumbsup2 It'll take a while to get around, but I'm up to the challenge! :)

You'll get there. If it's your goal to stay at every resort, dangit you'll get there!

Loved your report !!I am following your other one !!!

Thanks Rosie!

BOO departure day :(
Ohhhh I'm so excited to read about Captain's Grille! If I ever get to stay at Yacht Club, I've already decided that I'm just going to eat at CG every morning. I never have, but their menu looks awesome.
It must be so cool to have stayed at almost all of the resorts! I only have three under my belt. I'm slowly adding more. :rotfl:
How cool that you met someone you follow on Instagram! And thanks to your shout-out, I now follow her too. :rotfl2:
As far as last mornings go, it does sound nice. And I'm glad there are some upcoming trips to look forward to!
Thank you so much for sharing, as always I've loved reading along. :lovestruc

Sorry I haven't commented till now Dani but I was in WDW for 15 days, then getting over jet lag, then, well, I didn't want to read about Disney :rotfl2:

Your last brekkie sounded delicious, especially the French toast. I'm not a big breakfast eater (I'm happy with a bowl of cereal) so we never eat breakfast out whilst at WDW but yours definitely looked yummy!

My DD stalks your TR's and thanks to you I had to buy her a colouring book for our trip. She's 18 :rotfl2:

Thanks again for a lovely TR and I can't believe how many trips you've got planned :faint:

Sorry I've been MIA for about two months (traveling out of the country including a trip to Disneyland Paris :cool1: )

Finally finished this TR. It's amazing how incredibly positive and easy going if things don't go according to plan! You're artwork is incredible and you should definitely get back into it! I was a geeky child so x-men were my go-to!

Can't wait to begin your May TR and looking forward to reading along with your other trips. :thumbsup2

I never read your final post! :blush: Of course with regular life stuff and planning for the September trip, well I haven't really been on the boards since early July!! The Captain's Grille breakfast looks good and how cool to recognize someone you "know"!! Now to get caught up on your other report!!

BOO departure day :(
Ohhhh I'm so excited to read about Captain's Grille! If I ever get to stay at Yacht Club, I've already decided that I'm just going to eat at CG every morning. I never have, but their menu looks awesome.
It must be so cool to have stayed at almost all of the resorts! I only have three under my belt. I'm slowly adding more. :rotfl:
How cool that you met someone you follow on Instagram! And thanks to your shout-out, I now follow her too. :rotfl2:
As far as last mornings go, it does sound nice. And I'm glad there are some upcoming trips to look forward to!
Thank you so much for sharing, as always I've loved reading along. :lovestruc

CG was a great place for breakfast, we were all really happy with it. I'm glad that we were making the effort to eat at places we'd never been before.

It's pretty cool that I've stayed almost everywhere. I'm definitely very fortunate to be able to say that.

It was so awesome to meet Meghan! She is so so sweet. When I met her you could totally tell how awesome she would have been as a face character.

Sorry I haven't commented till now Dani but I was in WDW for 15 days, then getting over jet lag, then, well, I didn't want to read about Disney :rotfl2:

Your last brekkie sounded delicious, especially the French toast. I'm not a big breakfast eater (I'm happy with a bowl of cereal) so we never eat breakfast out whilst at WDW but yours definitely looked yummy!

My DD stalks your TR's and thanks to you I had to buy her a colouring book for our trip. She's 18 :rotfl2:

Thanks again for a lovely TR and I can't believe how many trips you've got planned :faint:

Hey, being in Disney for 15 days is totally okay!

I'm not a big breakfast eater anymore either, but my Pop loves it, so we indulge him when we're on vacation.

Hahahahaha, coloring books for everyone! :rotfl2:

Sorry I've been MIA for about two months (traveling out of the country including a trip to Disneyland Paris :cool1: )

Finally finished this TR. It's amazing how incredibly positive and easy going if things don't go according to plan! You're artwork is incredible and you should definitely get back into it! I was a geeky child so x-men were my go-to!

Can't wait to begin your May TR and looking forward to reading along with your other trips. :thumbsup2

Ooooohhh, Disneyland Paris! One of my favorites. I love it there so much.

We try to stay easy going as a whole, because I don't think it's worth it otherwise. There's so much stress that goes on in life, why even bother on vacation, right?

I loved X-Men! They were one of my favorite things to draw.

I never read your final post! :blush: Of course with regular life stuff and planning for the September trip, well I haven't really been on the boards since early July!! The Captain's Grille breakfast looks good and how cool to recognize someone you "know"!! Now to get caught up on your other report!!

That's totally okay. That real life, you know it gets in the way sometimes. :lmao:

Hi! I'm joining in a little late, but KatMark sent me over from her TR. I"m only on your first HS day, but I have to tell you, your story about your dad farting? OMG, I'll be laughing about that for the rest of the day. I"m almost 40 years old and fart and poop jokes get me every time.

I am so looking forward to reading your report!

What a great TR. I hate that Mama was so sick though. :guilty:

The purse is fantastic and you are right you are truly blessed to have such amazing parents. I sure hope I get to meet y'all some day soon.

Breakfast looked amazing, Tyler and I may have to add that to our list of places to try when we are there. :)

Speaking of, as you may know my son and I are going on a mom/son trip next May 10 or 11th-21 or 22nd. I'm thinking we need to talk dates. ::yes:: A couple of days one way or the other and we could finally meet! :teeth: Let me know what you think. I'd love to have an evening of a few drinks and food in Epcot (or where ever) and having some fun! :thumbsup2

I swore I responded more on this TR than it looks like I did, :rolleyes: I swear the Dis eats posts. :laughing: Then again it's been a weird year for me, so who the heck knows, maybe I just read the posts on one and answered on your other TR. :rotfl:

Either way I love your TR's and I feel honored to be apart of your family trips in some small way. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter