That Foo's Boo Is Incredible!!! - Jan 14 TR *THE END 7/19 Pg. 51*

IheartDDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi. How ya doin'?

Good? That's great.

I wanted to get this TR started, even though I just arrived back today from our drive from Florida to Illinois. I'm just impatient. And missing Disney already. Plus, many of you know I have a penchant for writing 2,000 TR's at the same time. :thumbsup2

So this trip was just the Parents and I (or the P's as I often refer to them) going to WDW from January 18th through the 25th. We drove down from the Chicagoland area for this trip. We had done fuzzy Disney math and figured that driving was a whole heck of a lot cheaper than flying for the three of us. (spoiler alert: it was). So technically, we left on the 17th, but arrived on the 18th.

If you've read my prior TR's, you will know that I am fairly silly. Sarcastic all of the time. Plus, I don't take myself too seriously. :goodvibes

Oh, and if you hadn't read my TR's before, I'm Danielle!

Wait a minute........

Okay, that's better. You'll get a lot of selfies from me, because I'm normally the one behind the camera. And since everyone else insists on NOT taking pictures of me for some reason, I have this desire to prove that yes.....I was there.

I like makeup and warm hugs. ;)

Along for the ride is my Pop, or Popadon as he has become known on the DIS. He also responds to "hey you" if anyone is ever wondering. He's a huge kid and loves Disney just as much as my Mom and I do. He is also notorious for funny faces.

Next up is my Momma. She's just known as my Mom on the DIS. No fancy pants names. She is also a huge Disney freak. Unlike Popadon, she DOES NOT respond to "hey you". She'll actually punch you in the face. I mean, come on....this picture is supposedly her "game face" for Buzz Lightyear. Looks like she's going to jack you, right?

Also along for the ride is Yeti. He lives by the "eat mor chikin" guidelines that the Chick-fil-a cows subscribe to. He'll get into some antics as well. He's got issues. :sad2:

This trip had a lot of firsts for us:

First time using Magic Bands
First time using FP+
First time restaurants
First time the P's went to the Dark Side to visit a wizard

It had some downs too, but we'll get to those when we get to those. But I mean, it's one of my trip reports. Prepare yourself.....

for stuff like this!

Welcome aboard everyone! Oh, and the explanation for the TR will come at some point. But I'd love to hear your guesses! :lmao:

I'm here...now back to read the intros.

***Wonderful intros. I love the pic of Mom and Dad with the knife (I do that to Mark often but we never get a pic!).

I can't wait to hear all about it.

Can I have some of Yeti's chicken, please?

yeah, new TR! Very excited!

Not really sure about the TR name ... I read it quick and thought it was something about Honey Boo Boo (hope I am wrong). I guess a "Boo" is a fella that a dame likes, right? So some "fool's guy?" I don't know.

Or could be "boo" like a ghost would scare you and say "boo!" And a "fool' is another name for a "Jester" so maybe it is for a Scary Jester?

Looking forward to finding out though!

I am here and ready to laugh.

Love the game face and the knife one. Just don't want to bump into mom in a dark alley..:scared1:

Kidding, I have seen the fun side of your mom in your pictures.

Looking forward to it and man you are on the ball starting right away. I am still getting my act together from my Dec trip.:lmao:

I HAVE ARRIVED. So excited to hear about this one! You rock, your parents rock, Yeti rocks. You are the queen of writing multiple TRs at the same time. And I love the Olaf shout out.

I'm going to guess that the title has to do with someone's hairstyle being incredible.

I'm here!! Thanks for the heads up!! I bet you are missing the warmer temps as well. I know it was chillier than normal while you were there, but I KNOW it was warmer than Chicago. Looking forward to reading and seeing Yeti's antics.

Susan

I'm here! Thanks for the head's up! I have no idea how you keep so many TRs straight. I am clearly failing at the one I have going. :lmao:

I too like warm hugs. ;)

Loving the Popadon pics. I feel that your mom deserves a wonderful nickname here. Her game face alone is enough to earn her one.

My guess at the title is that Popadon samples some LeFou's Brew, or confused Butterbeer with LFB. I read things that a 6 year old writes, so I tend to go phonetical. ;)

Welcome back...I was thinking about you guys! Thanks for the pm! You didn't bring any warm Florida weather back with you, but at least you made it back before the deep freeze!

I'm not creative, so I have no idea about the title (I do hope it's an adult beverage), but I can't wait to read all about it and see your character-themed makeup:thumbsup2

Here! :woohoo:

Love that you went with just Mom and Popadon. :goodvibes Still can't get over your amazing red hair. I loved your platinum hair but I think I love the red just as much. :thumbsup2

Yay! A new TR means more reading material and laughs for me!

I look forward to joining in all of the fun through your stories and pictures. So glad you got to go and get away from winter for a little while. If I ever get to retire, winter trips will be high on my list of things to do. ::yes::

Yay! I'm in and I can't wait!

I'm thinking the title is someone mishearing and then mispronouncing Lefou's Brew from Gastons tavern.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm in! And I agree, it must be a mispronunciation of LeFou's Brew!

Here! Can't wait to read after seeing all the jealousy-inducing pics on FB & Instagram. :p

I'm following along...my family and I were there at the same time as you, we also went to the dark side!

Holy Moley Danielle, you don't waste any time do ya??? Gotta admire that ambition.

Yeah, if your mom looked at me that way I would be handing over my money, and probably my first born and immortal soul as well. ;)

Oh yeah, in case it wasn't clear... SUBBING... because I'm no foo. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter