That Foo's Boo Is Incredible!!! - Jan 14 TR *THE END 7/19 Pg. 51*

Such a great trip! Minus the sick momma, but I am glad she got to make up the shopping trip!

Lots of fun trips planned! You will never have to go through Disney withdrawal for long! I really look forward to your RunDisney TR!!

Awww, so sad it is the last day.

That IASW DDB is so striking - it really is a beautiful bag. I noticed your shirt (which I loved) but seeing the DDB in the background reminded me of how good looking it was!

Those chocolate cherry waffles look delicious!

I am actually considering a quick 4-5 night trip in early November before my AP runs out, but it will depend on several factors. If we're going to be there at the same time, I will definitely hit you up!

Mmmmm, dark chocolate cherry waffles! I had a dish like that at Max Brenner's when we went to NYC (but for lunch, ha!) Yummy!

Really cool about finding someone that you follow online! She sounds very sweet! I guess it's good she likes hugging so much, given her past friendships and all the hugging they must have entailed! Never really thought about that before.

What an impressive list of trips you have! And to think I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the 3 I have going (WDW Labor Day, Aulani November, WDW/Cruise May 2015 - should overlap!) Good thing you can crank out multiple TRs at once!

I've enjoyed it and will see you on the other TR!

I'm impressed that you got up and outta the room so early on your last day! We can barely make it out by check-out time!

Breakfast looks great!

You DO have a lot of trips in the works.:thumbsup2

Just finished your TR! It really stinks that your mom had to deal with being sick, but it looks like you guys still had as much fun as you possibly could anyway! And WOW for all the potential trips! I wish Howard and I had a trip in the future. Maybe NOT having a trip forces me to take the time to write TRs because I love reliving the memories when I can't be there.

That breakfast looks so yummy. Wow, it looks like you have a lot of trip planning to do lol. Also just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading this TR so thanks for writing it!

Love all your cool shirts that you had during this trip!

Just have to comment on all the trips you have planned - Wowsa! You've really got a lot going on. Love it! But what's going on after September 2015? You can't stop there! :confused3

I have heard that Captain's Grille has an amazing breakfast. That may be my pre cruise breakfast in October!

I agree that SSR is such a pretty resort. I haven't stayed there for quite awhile but our OKW villa in May was really close to the tree houses, so I ran over there everyday. It was lovely.

YC is on my bucket list too. But I know I will probably never get to stay there and that totally bums me out.

Very cool that you met your instagram friend at the CG. It's always so fun to meet someone in person, especially someone who is genuinely happy to meet you. Love it!

That was a long ride home. I am glad you put your time to good use with your coloring books!

I love all the cute tops you wear but the last one is my favorite. Ariel is my favorite :)

I hope it works out for you to stay at Yacht Club sometime. It is my favorite resort. IMO you cant beat the Epcot Resort area. The resorts are all wonderful and I love being able to walk to two parks.

Your breakfast at CG looks delicious. On various trips we've eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there and never had a bad experience.

So many trips ahead of you, how exciting! So much to look forward to! I hope Hot Topic can keep up ;)

Thanks for a great TR :)

Okay, so many things to say:

First off: I am definitely going to be planning a night at YC, probably during f & w this year...and with that lovely thing called a cast discount, it'll be much cheaper, and you're MORE than welcome to come spend a night there so you can cross it off your bucket list! :rotfl:

Second: how awesome that you ran into Meghan! She seems like such a lovely and friendly person! That's so great!

Dark choc cherry waffles sound like a DELICIOUS TIME!

Glad you guys had a fun and awesome trip, and of course, I've enjoyed reading along with all of it! Your stories are always the best!

That is SO MANY TRIPS PLANNED!! And all during my program!! :lmao: Clearly I hope to see you as often as possible during that time!! :thumbsup2

That's so awesome you've stayed at so many of the Disney resorts! I've stayed at every All-Star...Music multiple times...you're not missing much.

That's such an awesome meet with the girl from Instagram! I met a girl I knew from Tumblr/Twitter on this trip. It's definitely weird to have that moment of "Wait, is it really you?" but awesome.

Drooling over those waffles. They are so adorable and look so delicious.

So many awesome trips coming up! God and Walt willing, I may be in WDW for one or two...I'll have a definite answer for you come February/March :rolleyes1

Thank you so much for another hilarious, wonderful trip report, Dani! I think you and your mom are two of the nicest people in the DIS community, and of course Popadon is in a league of his own. I'm glad you have another TR going so I can still get my fix!!!

It makes me sad to come to the end of your trip reports because I love them so much! I'm glad you travel a lot so there's always another one around the corner. Can't wait to meet you during Princess Half Marathon weekend. :goodvibes

OMG!!! We will be there Jan 2-- we have to meet up (not that we couldn't in the mean time, we are so close!)

I'm glad I'm not the only adult who buys Disney coloring books for myself. I love to color!!

Great TR!

Loved reading your TR! I'm honestly considering getting a couple Disney coloring books for the trip down next time now; I can't believe I've never thought of that before! :rotfl2:

I was going to do an update to my TR or PTR, but then saw one of my favorite TR writers had an update and cam here first.

I hate last days.

But I love your last Disney shirt; and the back is awesome!

I'm glad you had a good breakfast at the Captain's Grille. Ours was not good at all, but I've read so many reviews that I'm thinking we just hit a really bad day and will probably give it another try in the future.

Great job on the coloring on the way home to Illinois. :)

I'm hoping one of our dates may overlap next year. I'm not sure we'll do DL in March as planned (all depends on if/when Mark gets job); we may put it off until August. And we may end up just going back to DW and your September dates look like the dates we would go. In the meantime, I'll be in touch about getting together in August in Gurnee. :)

Awww, thanks!

That's one of my absolute favorite Disney shirts. I'm telling you, I have an addiction. I check Hot Topic and Wet Seal on the regular. I can't stop! :rotfl2:

The P's didn't enjoy the Captain's Grille breakfast the first time they went, but that was several years prior and I really wanted to try it. Thankfully we were not disappointed.

I hope some of our dates overlap too! Not all of them are written in stone. The only definites are New Years, the half Marathon, and Disneyland. The other two are tentative at best, I'm just hopeful.

We will most definitely get together in Gurnee!

Such a great trip! Minus the sick momma, but I am glad she got to make up the shopping trip!

Lots of fun trips planned! You will never have to go through Disney withdrawal for long! I really look forward to your RunDisney TR!!

Oh she definitely made up for it in May. :rotfl2:

I look forward to the RunDisney TR too. I'm going back and forth regarding whether or not I want to start a PTR. All it would be is me talking about running though. LOL.

Awww, so sad it is the last day.

That IASW DDB is so striking - it really is a beautiful bag. I noticed your shirt (which I loved) but seeing the DDB in the background reminded me of how good looking it was!

Those chocolate cherry waffles look delicious!

I am actually considering a quick 4-5 night trip in early November before my AP runs out, but it will depend on several factors. If we're going to be there at the same time, I will definitely hit you up!

It really is a beautiful bag, I'm glad that my Pop got it for my Mom. She definitely loves it.

They were delicious! Definitely indulgent.

If you do make it down there, hit me up and let me know! We could actually meet up this time!

Mmmmm, dark chocolate cherry waffles! I had a dish like that at Max Brenner's when we went to NYC (but for lunch, ha!) Yummy!

Really cool about finding someone that you follow online! She sounds very sweet! I guess it's good she likes hugging so much, given her past friendships and all the hugging they must have entailed! Never really thought about that before.

What an impressive list of trips you have! And to think I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the 3 I have going (WDW Labor Day, Aulani November, WDW/Cruise May 2015 - should overlap!) Good thing you can crank out multiple TRs at once!

I've enjoyed it and will see you on the other TR!

They were so absolutely yummy. Definitely can't eat those all of the time though. :lmao:

It was so nice to meet her, she was the sweetest. I hope to run into her again sometime down there.

I really hope that we do overlap in May! It's still semi up in the air, because it's dependent on if my bro can get the money together in time. :rotfl2:

I'm impressed that you got up and outta the room so early on your last day! We can barely make it out by check-out time!

Breakfast looks great!

You DO have a lot of trips in the works.:thumbsup2

I was impressed we got out by that time too. It certainly helped packing almost everything the night before. What we had to put together that morning was minimal. We had even loaded a lot of the luggage in the night before too.

I do have a lot of trips in the works. Two of them are up in the air, but I'm super excited if we could pump them all out. That would mean that my AP would get FIVE trips of use!

Just finished your TR! It really stinks that your mom had to deal with being sick, but it looks like you guys still had as much fun as you possibly could anyway! And WOW for all the potential trips! I wish Howard and I had a trip in the future. Maybe NOT having a trip forces me to take the time to write TRs because I love reliving the memories when I can't be there.

She was such a trooper throughout the whole trip. She still had a good time, even though she felt kind of icky.

I do have a lot of trips in the works. We'll see if all of them pan out though. That's up in the air. Hahaha.

That breakfast looks so yummy. Wow, it looks like you have a lot of trip planning to do lol. Also just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading this TR so thanks for writing it!

I do have a lot of planning to do. :rotfl2: It's all worth it though.

Thanks so much for following along!

Love all your cool shirts that you had during this trip!

Just have to comment on all the trips you have planned - Wowsa! You've really got a lot going on. Love it! But what's going on after September 2015? You can't stop there! :confused3

I have heard that Captain's Grille has an amazing breakfast. That may be my pre cruise breakfast in October!

I agree that SSR is such a pretty resort. I haven't stayed there for quite awhile but our OKW villa in May was really close to the tree houses, so I ran over there everyday. It was lovely.

YC is on my bucket list too. But I know I will probably never get to stay there and that totally bums me out.

Very cool that you met your instagram friend at the CG. It's always so fun to meet someone in person, especially someone who is genuinely happy to meet you. Love it!

That was a long ride home. I am glad you put your time to good use with your coloring books!

Bahahahaha. You know why I stop after September 2015? Because I want to go to Tokyo in 2016, which means after September, I can't go ANYWHERE until the Tokyo trip. :lmao:

We really enjoyed the Captain's Grille. It was another bucket list restaurant for me, because I hadn't eaten there before.

If everything works out how I want it to, I may.....splurge for the YC in May of 2015. If they have a good Passholder rate, I can't pass it up. It's an out of pocket trip, because it's just my brother and I, and while the P's are awesome letting me use points, they also need all of the points to take the littles to Disneyland in August.

It was a long ride home. 19 hours. :scared1: But coloring definitely makes it go by faster.

I love all the cute tops you wear but the last one is my favorite. Ariel is my favorite :)

I hope it works out for you to stay at Yacht Club sometime. It is my favorite resort. IMO you cant beat the Epcot Resort area. The resorts are all wonderful and I love being able to walk to two parks.

Your breakfast at CG looks delicious. On various trips we've eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there and never had a bad experience.

So many trips ahead of you, how exciting! So much to look forward to! I hope Hot Topic can keep up ;)

Thanks for a great TR :)

That top is definitely one of my favorites too.

I really want to stay there sometime! I just have a hard time biting the bullet and paying the price! Because the P's are DVC, the few times we have to pay out of pocket, I just have a hard time. I'm normally like "POP Century it is!" :rotfl2:

It was a really good breakfast, I'm glad that we made it there.

I hope Hot Topic can keep up too! I just had to spend my hot cash, so I bought new stuff again. I got issues.....

Okay, so many things to say:

First off: I am definitely going to be planning a night at YC, probably during f & w this year...and with that lovely thing called a cast discount, it'll be much cheaper, and you're MORE than welcome to come spend a night there so you can cross it off your bucket list! :rotfl:

Second: how awesome that you ran into Meghan! She seems like such a lovely and friendly person! That's so great!

Dark choc cherry waffles sound like a DELICIOUS TIME!

Glad you guys had a fun and awesome trip, and of course, I've enjoyed reading along with all of it! Your stories are always the best!

That is SO MANY TRIPS PLANNED!! And all during my program!! :lmao: Clearly I hope to see you as often as possible during that time!! :thumbsup2

Hmmmmm........YC in November you say? I may have to swing by. Although I may be pleading on my knees in May for you to share that Cast discount with me. :lmao:

Those waffles are so delicious, let me tell you.

I know right! I'll be like "girl, didn't I just see you?" :lmao:

That's so awesome you've stayed at so many of the Disney resorts! I've stayed at every All-Star...Music multiple times...you're not missing much.

That's such an awesome meet with the girl from Instagram! I met a girl I knew from Tumblr/Twitter on this trip. It's definitely weird to have that moment of "Wait, is it really you?" but awesome.

Drooling over those waffles. They are so adorable and look so delicious.

So many awesome trips coming up! God and Walt willing, I may be in WDW for one or two...I'll have a definite answer for you come February/March :rolleyes1

Thank you so much for another hilarious, wonderful trip report, Dani! I think you and your mom are two of the nicest people in the DIS community, and of course Popadon is in a league of his own. I'm glad you have another TR going so I can still get my fix!!!

Truthfully, I have no interest to stay in any of the All Star Resorts. For value, I really enjoy POP and now AoA, so I couldn't see staying anywhere else for that price.

Ooooohhhhh, if you overlap with me at all, you have to tell me! We'll have churros!

Thanks so much. You know, the sad thing? I probably will always have a TR going. No joke. :rolleyes2

It makes me sad to come to the end of your trip reports because I love them so much! I'm glad you travel a lot so there's always another one around the corner. Can't wait to meet you during Princess Half Marathon weekend. :goodvibes

Hahaha, it's really an issue that I don't think there would ever be a time that I wouldn't be writing a TR. It's a sad sad state of affairs.

It's going to be so much fun! You're doing great with your training so far! I just need to keep plugging along, and remember that the more you do it, the easier it gets.

OMG!!! We will be there Jan 2-- we have to meet up (not that we couldn't in the mean time, we are so close!)

I'm glad I'm not the only adult who buys Disney coloring books for myself. I love to color!!

Great TR!

WHAT?! Well now it's official, we have to meet up. Even though, yes you are correct and we could totally just drive to meet each other at some point. I'll hit you up on FB for that!

Girl please. Coloring books are the best ever. I've even contemplated bringing them on the plane, but I'm afraid people would look at me like I lost my mind.

Loved reading your TR! I'm honestly considering getting a couple Disney coloring books for the trip down next time now; I can't believe I've never thought of that before! :rotfl2:

Thank you so much!

Disney coloring books are a great way to pass the time on the way to or from Disney. Especially if you drive. :thumbsup2

I do have a lot of trips in the works. Two of them are up in the air, but I'm super excited if we could pump them all out. That would mean that my AP would get FIVE trips of use!

Yeah, the AP is dangerous...ours expire December 27th. We would love to get a Fall trip out of them, but my kids are on different schedules...the first weekend of October is our only chance (DS will miss 2 days of school), but we decided on that only about a month ago SO we're on a waitlist (BWV) with NO backup plan!! We have SW airfare on points, so easy to cancel, but the lack of availability totally stinks:sad2: Maybe it's because of F&W.

Thanks for letting us come along on your TR!!! I know I really enjoyed it... :thumbsup2

And I'm super stoked that you have so many future trips planned... Whoo-hoo!!! :cool1: Can never get enough Disney!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter