test Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
edcrbnsoul said:
No. I'm sorry but no.

he's pretty hot ed....maybe you would like him! :rotfl2:

no....i just like to see how dumb the girls can be....the first night there was this girl doctor on there and she was talking about reproducing!! :rotfl: oh it was funny!!!!!

got home 15 minutes ago but holy crap, had to read thru 8 pages of pam blabbering to get thru to here.......sorry pam, i still love you though

got home from work at 3:30 and yes the kids were so stinky....

then left at 4 to go to the airport.
got there at 5:05 and the plane was late.
sat until 6:20 for son and his friend.

dropped his friend off at downtown milwaukee then got back on the freeway north.

drive thru at taco bell, at son's apt, ate, peed , then came back home.

holy cow was it windy driving back home.

and yes, pam, am proud of you on catching up in the numbers.

now, try to catch me..........

fyi: jimmy stewart played the main role in wonderful life.

who is watching 24 tonight?

who will watch american idol with me tomorrow??
all that do get an A+

hey mac....glad every thing went okay today.....sorry the kids were stinky though....and i am sorry for all my blabbing......guess i was in a talkative mood today :rolleyes:

i'm watching my show now...i tell ya....some of these girls are shallow!!!!!! :confused3

oh crap...dave missed 24 again tonight...that is the 2nd week in a row he missed it...i would have taped it for him but i forgot it was on too!

I am planning on watching AI tomorrow night...unless something comes up and I can't...i know trent has bb practice at 7 so i will miss a little by having to pick him up.

pam, i told you and posted here that 24 was gonna be on.......

think dave will kick your butt now...........you forgot to remind him to remind you to record it.

mic, start talking, haven't heard much from you lately.

and, is deena invisible?

where in the tar is she?

and ocm and sweet loving have a split personality???

oh my

lol mac...no he will just read about what happened so he can keep up with it!

Think i am going to turn my chatty self in...i bet you all can use a break from me! :teeth:

See you all in the morning

can't believe you are all talked out pam, you are on a roll and just getting started.

maybe i will play tonight, maybe i won't :moped:

macraven said:
who is watching 24 tonight?

who will watch american idol with me tomorrow??
all that do get an A+

I'll be watching American idol, if Lee wants to. i dont have control of the remotes in my house, so whatever they watch is what i watch.

TVT watches 24. I remember after we dropped off Deena he couldnt wait to get me back to my hotel so he could go watch his show.

macraven said:
and, is deena invisible?

where in the tar is she?

and ocm and sweet loving have a split personality???

oh my

First Adam now Deena! Dont go away with me, apparently I scare people off. :rolleyes2 :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter