test Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkasbohm

No Yellow Ponchos
okay i feel soooo bad!!!! I just talked to one of my friends and she asked me if i signed aubrey up for tumbling--i totally spaced it off and forgot to call and now there is a waiting list for the class i want her to take! :guilty: so she is now on the waiting list...hopefully someone will back out and she will get to do it. I guess she is in ballet starting sept. 6 so atleast she will have something to do!

on the brighter note i told her that i didn't get her signed up in time and that i was a bad mom and she said--"no your not a bad mama--you are a good mama and i love you" that right there made my whole day! I am such a lucky mom!!

Pam - that is so cute! I am sure that made your day. She will like ballet and hopefully someone will back out of tumbling. If not, there is always the next session. No worries.

onecoolmama said:
Pam - that is so cute! I am sure that made your day. She will like ballet and hopefully someone will back out of tumbling. If not, there is always the next session. No worries.

yeah i hope someone back out for my sake so i can redeem myself! ;)

anyway, calling it a night....my mom is coming in the morning to help me paint my other walls. I can't wait to see it when it is done--i may be painting it a different color :confused3 we will see!

have a good night everyone and i will see you all in the morning!

If i miss adam i hope he has a great time on his vacation with his family!!!

i am sure i will talk to mic before she goes and dances her bootie off but if for some reason i don't have a good time and drive safe!!

Morning everyone!!

Adam - have a safe trip. Party for all of us.

Ed - I am trying to decide what ice cream you can get me. :rotfl:

Mic - How was the sky last night?

Mac - we are thinking about you

Pam - How many days a week is Bob in preschool?

Deena - Is Matthew any better this morning. I hope so.

Good morning and because mac is away .....IT"S FRIDAY....AKA SILVER DAY...just as a gentle reminder.

Deena, hope Matthew has perked up today...poor kid

Momma, I really got wiped out early last night and went to watch a little TV and just turned out the lights and climbed up my step stool.. :rotfl: and went to bed...it sleeps very comfortable.

It is dreary and raining this morning, not hot but quite humid. It is calling for 100 degrees tomorrow, how NICE for an outdoor wedding :rolleyes: the only saving grace I can see is that it is in early evening and its down by the shore, so maybe it won't feel as hot........blech.... :earboy2:

Adam, have fun at the shore...

Ed, I didn't follow the game last night, I was just too tired, WTH happened to them????????????????????? :confused3 Yikes, that was awful to get up and see that score..........

Pam, paint your tushy off today and then report in.. :flower: Sorry bout the tumbling class, but it will work out...and even if she only has dance to go to, sometimes one activity is enough at a time. Good luck anyway :cheer2:

See everyone later, hope to get off a little early, but if not, I'll see everyone this evening for sure....... :wave2:

No idea what happened Mic I was sleeping after that wind storm,by that time.

Good Morning all.
And in Honor of Silver Day its Monorail silver.

monorail.jpg

edcrbnsoul said:
No idea what happened Mic I was sleeping after that wind storm

Glad to hear the wind was blowing up there too! :teeth:

Julie is sick. Normally, it isnt a huge deal when my kids are sick. But Julie throws up all medicines. Poor thing has a fever of 103.5 and I gave her meds twice, puked both times. :guilty:

Right now she is in the bathtub and I wont put anything but a diaper on her so she can keep cooler.

I am praying that throwing up will help get rid of the virus. But, she hates throwing up, and it was all bile. Poor little thing.

Here it is!! The ice cream I want since i am going to win

No Way Jose
A Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge delight featuring Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Morsels, Whipped Cream and a Cherry.

MMMMMMMMM!!!! I cant wait!!!

Oh dear, so sorry Julie is sick with a tummy bug too....boy her and Matthew are having a time of it...hope both are doing better...

How are you winning ice cream by the way? and oh it sounds delightful!!! :cool1:

Got off work a little early today, so that was nice...next week we start full tilt...I have an orientation to attend on Monday morning and then we head back to the office...we stuffed over 1,500 envelopes yesterday afternoon and this morning to hit the mail..........yikes, it was nice to see the end of that pile :flower:

Amazing that the wind blew in NH...........it was relatively calm around here.. :rotfl2:

She seems to be a little better now. All of my kids nose are running, and samantha and julie were running fevers. Samantha being sick is fine, she can take the medicine.

I am WINNING ice cream because I have a big butt. And Ed is a guy. Most guys have no butt at all, and no hips (damn them)!!! So I bet Ed that my butt is bigger than his. Trust me, I will win the ice cream sundae.

Well HECK, if we win ice cream, I'll bet my butt is bigger than anyone elses.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hope babies are all resting at least til they start feeling more chipper...sorry to hear they are all getting sick.

I was on hold with Dell forever and a day...then I had to practically dismantle my computer while she "walked" me through what could be the problem, then when all is said and done she is ordering a part that a tech will put in for me...........ok, why couldn't the tech tore the dam thing apart instead of me???? :confused3

Ok...look quick before it goes bye-bye....but see where the step stool is? that is at the same level as the rail of the bed...that is how much off the floor it is, plus that bedskirt is supposed to touch the floor and it just rests on the top of the stool :flower: ...and you can see it doesn't reach floor.....I may later invest in one that I saw online that you can get with a longer drop..............to reach the carpet..........I still have to laugh about it all............. :rotfl: :rotfl: If I sit on the edge of my bed...my feet only hit the stool...and hang WAY above the floor... but I really do like my Edgar Allan Poe bed..... :rotfl2:

my bed went to sleep.................... ;)

I LOVE IT!!! It is high, but it is beautiful!!!

And no way is your butt bigger than mine. Sorry, I am going to win this one, no if ands or BUTTS about it!! :teeth:

Sorry, I couldnt help it! :rotfl:

hey all!

mic--your bed looks awsome!!! and i love the quilt that you chose for it!!! I looks great!

ocm--sorry to hear that your kids are sick--that is no fun at all for kids or mom when they don't feel well. Aubrey will be going to school on tuesdays and thursdays and she can not wait!

deena--hope your ds is having a full recovery

ed--great picture and you should have posted a picture of the big tornado last night in NH! :rotfl:

hope adam is having a great time on his vacation and i hope that mac is doing good at her parents house!

watching the yankees now so i am off but i may check in again before i go to bed--we will see. I am not feeling to hot myself--i don't know if it is the paint fumes or if i am getting sick :guilty:

Thank you girls for saying my bed is pretty... :flower: I agonized over my quilt...LOL...I always do that stuff and hunted and hunted til I found it and got it for the price I wanted....I got it on ebay...and I searched the whole internet to make sure I got a good deal........... :teeth: Do you like my Mickey on my bed? LOL...it's hard to see, but I have 2 Tramp doggies and Lady with Mickey on my bed........my bud's.....

Well, if you insist, my butt is kinda flat.......... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

morning all!

I will assume mac's job today since she isn't here!

It is SATURDAY

I have to get to running...my mom is here to help me paint...again...hopefully this will be the last coat we have to put on.

mic--have fun and drive safe for your wedding today....and yes i did see your mickey and it is very cute!!! :teeth:

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good Saturday morning....well, I can see what this is all coming to...Saturday morning and I wake up at around 8....the very day I can sleep late I can't...so come Monday when that alarm rings I'll be wanting to pitch it out the window......... :goodvibes

Hot and humid is in the forecase...... :guilty: I've got some laundry cooking and need to wrap my wedding gift........last minute as always, but at least I picked it up when they called to say it was ready.... :teeth: I'm thinking we will leave here no later than 3 p.m.....to allow "the husband who won't stop to ask directions" time to get lost ;) :rotfl2:

Hope all the sickies are feeling better....I told momma last night my grandson is quite sick, double ear infections, croupy and sore throat...poor little tadpole.........and he is the most pititful looking child when he is ill...

Happy Saturday you guys!!

My kids are all sickos. :guilty: So, I have spent the day running some errands without them. I think Lee is sick too, everytime I come home, he is complining about something else that hurts. :rolleyes:

I reanted Winne Dixie for Nico and I to watch, but we both fell asleep cuddling to the movie. We will try again later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter