test Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweetlovin' said:
I can't even imagine. She should bring lysol with her and just spray the stinky kids with it.

can you see her making them run laps and everytime one runs by her she sprays them with the spray :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Where is adam at these days????

okay, i think this is about my 50th post today!!! :rotfl2: Oh mac will be so proud of me when she gets home...at this rate I will have ed beat in no time! :cool1:

mac--hope you don't have to wait a long time for your son at the airport!

Good thing it is not tomorrow...you would miss your show!

okay...so is anyone going to be around tonight?????? I think we need to lay back and have a few!!! :rolleyes:

hey do you think ed will have to drive 2 1/2 hours home????? :confused3

okay...i will just say what is on my mind:

ocm--do you really think that plumbers caulk will work?

ed--do you still window peep?

mac--i bet your son is happy to see you!

mic--are you still liking your work????

adam--where in the world is adam???

bob--doing the single digit dance

tvt--keeping up with ocm so he knows when she will be in need

deena--she is our new mia

kild--maybe him and deena are mia together???

Good golly Pam..........quit posting so much...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I can't keep up cause the DARN SERVER IS BUSY :furious:

hmmmmmm...give me some time, I have a story or two to tell........ :listen:

oh i forgot to tell you all.....i got three more bookings from that show the other friday ago....one in feb, one in march, and one in sept.! :cool1: I am excited about the ones in feb. and march....more moola for baltimore!!!!! :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter