test Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and we already know that the girl don't know how to use a dryer and only packs one pair of pants in the middle of winter! :teeth:

Man%20Looking%20Through%20Window%20S.jpg

this server is busy stuff is really starting to peeve me off!!!! :furious:

the dis is trying to ruin a girls fun!!!! :guilty:

edcrbnsoul said:
This from a girl who lives in a state thats most prominent land feature looks like this :

Nebraska_ChimneyRock.GIF

okay, in my defense.....that is way on the other side of the state!!!! I can honestly say...i have never seen that rock...or do i have any desire to! I am in the more urban part of the state...if there is such a thing! :rolleyes: :teeth:

oh and listen to this.....We had a substitue pastor yesterday at church and he just moved back from arizona. He was saying that one of the reasons that he moved back here is because he wanted his kids to have midwest values!!!! See I may not live in the hustle and bussle of it all, but I have values!!!!!!!! :teeth:

Ok I can get on here for a few minutes to join in the fun, and all I can get is the darn server is busy.........

Oh, I have lots of stories I can add....but out of my deep abiding love for all of you, I will keep my tales to myself........ ;)

ed--i thought you said you were going to stop my calls!!!!

i just got a call....you know it is nap time....it was from a guy who wanted to make sure I recieved my 2006 phone book and he wanted me to tell him what condition it was in! :confused3

mickey4ver said:
Ok I can get on here for a few minutes to join in the fun, and all I can get is the darn server is busy.........

Oh, I have lots of stories I can add....but out of my deep abiding love for all of you, I will keep my tales to myself........ ;)

isn't this server crap getting old???

oh please...join in on the story telling....as long as none of them about me!!! :rolleyes: :teeth:

Bob Slydell said:
9 more days (not counting today, since it's nearly over, right? :teeth: :teeth: )

Feb. 2nd, I'll be golfing under the :sunny: :sunny: :thumbsup2

Wow, you are in the single digits...well almost...it is almost over so we won't count today....especially since it is a bad mood day :teeth:

don't ya just loovvveee indicisive people???? I am trying to close my show that i had not this last friday....but the friday before and she can not decide on the free things she wants!!!! I just called her...she said she need 20 more minutes....okay...how many times can you look at the book? there isn't going to be any new things jumping out at you!!!!! Ughhh...i know i can not make up my mind sometimes but geeezzzzz.......decide already!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :teeth:

okay...sorry....just had to get that off my chest!!! now....back to picking on ed!!!! :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter