Good Morning Jules
Good Morning Lurkers

For Mics Hubby so the wind will blow

Bedstool_small.jpg

Disney pic of the day

p010115-162638_700.jpg

edcrbnsoul said:
Good Morning Be... OCM

DAMN!! You people are just lining up to get your butts kicked!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I dont know why you would start with me :confused3 ..you know I can kick you butt!! :earboy2:

onecoolmama said:
I have a feeling this is going to be out of my control in about three weeks. :rotfl: :rotfl:

WooooHooooo!! Aint that the truth. No way can you keep up with 8 other camera's!

Mac...have a safe trip and Happy Birthday!!

Matthew is still feeling bad today and stayed home 3 days. Poor kid.

I hope he feels better soon!!

And I can at least try to hide for 8 other cameras!!!

onecoolmama said:
DAMN!! You people are just lining up to get your butts kicked!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I dont know why you would start with me :confused3 ..you know I can kick you butt!! :earboy2:

Bring it ON!
I'm ready for you

sumo.jpg

Good morning everyone.

Ed, not fair posting my picture while I was practicing squats. Good thing the wind isn't blowing.

Mac, may traveling grace accompany you on your trip and have a wonderful birthday.

Hope you all have an enjoyable day. I have lot's to do so I gotta run.

Adam

just popping in before we head out to iowa way......

i surely will miss all of you.

many many thanks for the birthday wishes. they will make me feel good tomorrow.

hope matthew is better this morning.
guess we know the reason mic didin't come back on the boards last night. :rolleyes1 silk sheets huh......

ed, you are too cute....great pics and a great laugh

adam: love your comment on the squats

pam: don't use green paint, not good for the hair

ocm: yes, hot doctors are worth stripping for.

thank you all again for the kind wishes.
see you monday unless i can find a library downstate or use todds after i check him in on friday.

mac :teacher:

morning all!

bye mac--have a safe trip!!!!

mic--have fun at the office today!

ocm--i am sure with 8 different cameras someone will get a shot of ya! kick butting or no kick butting! :teeth:

adam--have fun on your trip and be safe!

ed--very nice disney pic....love the boardwalk! and that ain't nice to take pictures of people when they aren't expecting it--you know with what adam said you did!! :rolleyes:

deena--your ds has missed three days of school?! oh that poor boy--just think how much make up work he is going to have! hope they figure out what is wrong with him soon and he starts feeling better!

well--off to paint--hope i get done today! :rolleyes: See ya all later!!!

Ok, I jsut got back from the Doctor..I LOVE him. He is not ugly, a little skinny, but...he has a great perosnality. We chatted about DC for a long time and he lived in the same city I did. So, we bonded, plus he told me I was gorgeous, to which I responded that I could be if I lost more weight. So we went back and forth on that. But, a charming, funny, and cute (not handsome but cute) Dr is worth going for a check up. And, we work out at the same gym. This guy is a winner.

I go for a complete physical Aug 29th.

edcrbnsoul said:
Wow thats Gutsy of him, some people would take that as harrassment.

Really? He even told me that I need to start wearing my wedding ring because the guys are going to hit on me. :rotfl: Again, I told him after I lose the weight, maybe..but not likely.

I thought he was sweet. Maybe it was the way he said it, but I couldnt imagine anyone taking that as harrassment.

edcrbnsoul said:
Thats pretty much how I'd look in it, so I'm gonna say no, I'm thinking of a Burka.

islam-burka.jpg

if you wear that then no one will know who you are!!! what fun would that be?!?! :rolleyes:

spent the whole day painting and all i got done is one wall--i did sponge paint it and i am very picky about how it looks so it has to be just right. tomorrow i will finish the rest of my family room

onecoolmama said:
Mic - are you ever going to post pics of your bed?

Yes...I will....before or after..????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm a working girl now, I need to budget my time....in fact gotta run now and get grub warmed up for my silk sheet buddy.............. ;)

I'll pop back later to catch up...glad Dr. visit went well, my Dr. is very sweet and has a nice clean cut appearance...although young.... ;) but must be like this guy you went to, nice bedside manner....that is important.

Adam, glad you stopped by...Pam glad you painted and got something useful done....Mac, be safe on the road, and Deena, I'm so sorry about Matthew, that is awful....those million dollar pills didn't help at all? I'd ask for a refund...... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter