test Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
deena--i hope all goes well at the lab for you! it always stinks when your kids are sick and you are not sure of the cause. Hope you find out what is going on!!

off to make lunch

Peeking in while waiting for furniture delivery, watching the baseball game, switching over to my soaps, cooking my sauce and doing laundry......... :earboy2: didn't know I could mulit-task did ya....LOL

Deena, take care of that son and get him feeling better....got ya on the Dress for Success....I can see where that is coming from.....guess that teacher didn't notice how Tommy Lee was dressed for college... :rotfl2: and guess you can't dispute his success.... :rotfl: :rotfl: Just kidding, I know what they are saying..........bet he looked good in those spiffy duds.......

Its heating up again today...and the humidity is creeping back..this wedding on Saturday evening is going to be hot........blech.........

No wind blowing in this neck of the woods.... ;) not breaking up my new bed on its first night in the house................... :teeth: :teeth: ;)

mickey4ver said:
No wind blowing in this neck of the woods.... ;) not breaking up my new bed on its first night in the house................... :teeth: :teeth: ;)

man when your wind blows you must have tornadoes!!!! :rolleyes:

pkasbohm said:
man when your wind blows you must have tornadoes!!!! :rolleyes:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TORNADO.jpg

:earseek: :earboy2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ...Ed.........you won't tell will ya??? :teeth:

Well my friends, I can't wait for dh to get home.....NO not for his tornado ability..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: he is gonna have a cow when he see's this bed I bought..........HOLY MOLEY..after they set it up and put the mattresses on it, I need a step stool to get in...........it is so stinkin HIGH..........I can't believe it....you can't even see over the side of it to my clock/phone.... :earseek: :earseek: It looks nice, but MY GOSH.....if I don't put the step stool next to it, I have to literally "hop" up to get in it....... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: If I would ever fall out I'd kill myself.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: so better hope the you know what doesn't blow that much and wisk me off the edge........................ :earboy2:

mac, glad we got to chat for a bit, sorry I had to go, but the guys were here delivering my boat....I mean bed.......... :p and they were not the brightest stars in the sky...............

mickey4ver said:
:so better hope the you know what doesn't blow that much and wisk me off the edge........................ :earboy2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You know we need pics right?

OF THE BED!!! :rotfl2:

I might get a nose bleed tonight.............from the height............. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

......I'll think about pics........... :teeth:

Ok..today someone told me that I need to step out of my comfort level, just a little, but try to do something that is out of my element.

The only thing I coudl think was to post a pic of me here and leave it up for an hour. It is an aweful pic of me and I am very fat in the pic..but since some of you have seen it, I feel like its a baby step. So look fast

WHOO HOO!! I did it. I left a pic up for two hours. :banana: And now, I feel much better that it isnt up there. :rotfl:

I've told you nine hundred million times now....you look great in the photo!!! I'm so PROUD you have "stepped out" of your element for even one hour!!! you go girl....and you are a lovely looking girl, quit worrying so much, I should be so "fat".... ;) :love2:

Put that dam photo back right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

am I going crazy or what? it was here, gone, here................guess laying on my new sky bed has made me loopy................ :teeth:

LOL!! I am sitting here laughing my *** off at myself!!!

I put it back..I am going to change the laundry and I will be back to take it down. I think that is as daring as I can be today.

mickey4ver said:
Put that dam photo back right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

am I going crazy or what? it was here, gone, here................guess laying on my new sky bed has made me loopy................ :teeth:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey no blaming the loopiness on the bed. That was there WAY before today.

AN NO COPYING IT!!!!

Ok, I'm not losing it.............LOL......you are playing with my mind today....you bad girl you.............. :teeth: and leave it up so everyone can see it...........it's a nice photo....

onecoolmama said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey no blaming the loopiness on the bed. That was there WAY before today.

....... :earboy2: hmmmm....you are looking for me to kick your butt, I can see it coming............
rollingpin.gif

mickey4ver said:
....... :earboy2: hmmmm....you are looking for me to kick your butt, I can see it coming............
rollingpin.gif

LOL!! Bring it on, infact let Deena help you. I can take you both.

onecoolmama said:
LOL!! Bring it on, infact let Deena help you. I can take you both.

You ain't gonna take on the both of us, we are fierce............
0466.gif

and just for that, I'm gonna work out so I CAN kick your butt...
0470.gif
....see that's me working out.............. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter