test Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey4ver

It All Started with a Mouse!
I'm starting to do this..............it is now Tuesday.............where I am anyway.................
yawn1.gif
...so I think I'm going to the closet....again.....................where is that guy in the towel? Oh there you are.................. :banana:

bash.gif

begood.gif

bonk.gif

bonk2.gif

boxing001.gif

my gang will save the day from that mean old lady that takes pills....

night mac...good luck tomorrow at dentist...........don't let him do anything that will make you look like this guy........

1.gif

I'll be thinking about you...wishing you good thoughts... :flower:

in times like these i start to think how in the world did we grow to this many pages. then i reflect back and recall of things we talked about.

i know i threw my two cents in on my dilimena on air fare, tooth extraction and now tommorrow the prep for the bridge..........buddy, i can get a lot of pages on that one. i am getting to be an expert on complaining, moaning and whinning............

see you in the morning....

mickey4ver said:
WOW page 1200 and post 18000.................ain't we something?? :Pinkbounc

WHAT!!!!!!!! POST 18000 AND NO ONE CALLED IT......YIKES IT MUST HAVE BEEN THAT PILL

mickey4ver said:
night mac...good luck tomorrow at dentist...........don't let him do anything that will make you look like this guy........

1.gif

I'll be thinking about you...wishing you good thoughts... :flower:

THIS WAS THE 18000 POST THAT MIC MADE...

i am off in 30 minutes for my two hour dental appointment.

who wants to play teacher while i am gone?

everyone should play nice today until i return.

Morning

I dont want to be the teacher today. I am feeling lazy. Let someone else be, I can just be the kiss up. :love2:

mickey4ver said:
WOW page 1200 and post 18000.................ain't we something?? :Pinkbounc

Yes, a VERY chatty bunch you are! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 What else have we talked about that stands out? Let's see, I seem to remember something about

shocks.JPG

and maybe sometimes these were thrown into a conversation.

0002476101247_215X215.jpg

I remember seeing quite a few of these throw around.

abs.jpg

And what would this thread be like without.....

exag26.gif

But for me, it all started with a little...

blinking_eye.gif

AHHHH, those memories!!!!

Adam

Good morning all!!! Man, you guys got chatty last night after i went to the clost--i mean bed! Sorry that i missd it! :rolleyes:

Yes mic--i dicided to go darker!!! I am thinking of a 3 color foil but won't really set it in stone till i get there and talk to the lady! Then i am going to hit the tanning bed because it will make me look pastie white! It is total perception as I am not pastie white! :teeth: well okay it is not the look i am trying to acheive so i am going to hit the bed!

mac--good luck at the dentist today! I will be thinking of you! I don't want to be teacher either because once when all the kids get here i think i am going to take them outside again today! I love this weather! Nice days=not fighting and whining=a happy Pam!!!!

adam--thanks for recalling everything!!! We have had some fun times!!! Isn't it funny what all of our topic of conversations are?!?!?

ocm--are you headed for the gym today? nico didn't steal your keys again did he?

deena--oh how exciting!!! a new baby with no name!!! :) I am glad everything went alright and mom and baby are doing fine!

ed--that is a georgous rise! but there is only one chair there--hmmmmm.........i guess i will just have to sit on your lap!!! do you have your shocks close??? :bitelip:

Hope everyone has a great day today!!!!!

Good morning....

Ed, thanks for the beautiful scene, it was nice to sit there and go over the fond memories that Adam posted...........I also remember talking chickens and Black and Decker tools.......... :rotfl2: so much more, we will have to have a day of memories soon.............everyone try and list all the good things about us :lovestruc

Nope, no teacher role for me either, have to go out this morning...plus got a call from MIL, have to do some errands for her too.........if no one will lead us, I declare today NO TEACHER DAY....well, at least til mac gets back... :flower:

Again, good luck today mac....

Pam, all the colors sound neat, I can't wait, and its you getting it done!

Ed, I'm sure what you sent to mac is fabulous.....I still think we need photos of her modeling it............LOL

Momma, have a good workout...would you work on the stomach a little...I need that and you could help me out... ;)

Deena, go see the new baby today...that will be fun!!

I probably cant go see her today. I have 2 home sick (Michael and Travis) and we were hoping to go out to eat tonight--today is David's b-day.

Psssst--I heard a rumor about OCM.

4greatboys said:
Psssst--I heard a rumor about OCM.

Oh no!! Which one did you hear???!! Tell me, did you read it on the wall at the truck stop? That one is true...but I give discounts regualrs.

:listen: I am listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter