test Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickey4ver said:
You ain't gonna take on the both of us, we are fierce............
0466.gif

and just for that, I'm gonna work out so I CAN kick your butt...
0470.gif
....see that's me working out.............. :teeth:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BTW..did i tell you guys how insane i am going by not being able to work out. Seriously, I hve no idea what to do with myself.

i swear ocm, it doesn't look like you had surgery.

you look like a hooters girl...................

and it is a sweet pic of you hiding amongst the group...
you can surely wear yellow!

mic thank you for the cutest card and the most precious kitty..........

it is so unique, i have NEVER seen anything like this before..and i do get out of the house on occassion

its the bestest thing i have ever received....many many thanks to you.

going to church in five, we have a business meeting and voting on a new preacher. our past one resigned to work in baltimore in march.

will catch you all before i leave in the morning.

mic, don't worry.
deena and i won't come over and jump in your bed.
we are shorter than you and need more than a step stool to climb to the top.

if we don't hear from mic tonight, we will know what she is doing.
and it won't be watching tv...........

maybe she will say doing the laundry or watching the tube when she checks in on thursday. after all it is wednesday and wednesday is aka...................

i think its a great pic. I dont see any fat on you. Good job of taking a step out of the ordinary ((but I can still kick your butt anyday!).

.......................hump day :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

mac, you are SO welcome...it was "so" us I thought... ;)

be back in abit, gotta get dh some supper...he might need his strength to be able to vault into the bed............ :rotfl: :rotfl: Nah, he is 6' tall, it won't be much for him :flower:

Most of his bloodwork came back normal. They are still waiting for a couple. Now the dr thinks he may have a stomach virus on top of the problems he usually has with his tummy. Im a PO'd they dont want to give me anything for his stomach cramps. They say they dont normally do that peds patients. Well hell I dont really care what they normally do, all I care is what they do for him. We are going to try the nausea meds tonight and if his tummy is still crampy tomorrow then I will be calling them back.
I makes me mad they dont have a solution and I dont much like wait and see when it involves pain.

Deena, sorry he is still feeling under the weather, and it is stressful when you "hurt" for your kids...and just want them to feel better...hope tomorrow brings a brighter day for him.... :grouphug:

Hubby took one look at the bed..... :earseek: he even has to practically jump to get in it......... :rotfl2: guess this was not one of my better choices in furniture...

Deena - I really hope they figure out what it is soon. I agree with you..its no fun when there is pain invovled.

Mic - now that is too funny that your DH is jumping into bed!! Make sure when he jumps in, that he is careful not to land tummy side down. He might hurt his big...tornado.

Mac - Are you all packed for the trip?

onecoolmama said:
Mic - now that is too funny that your DH is jumping into bed!! Make sure when he jumps in, that he is careful not to land tummy side down. He might hurt his big...tornado.

I'll make sure he goes bottoms down............ :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just had to figure out how to raise my TV higher on the stand...I was looking down on it now................ :rotfl: :rotfl:

deena, hoping matthew is better overnight.
i would have a pissing match with that doctors office.

you should give them a piece of yur mind.

ocm, not packed yet. only put 1/4 of the stuff in the van today.
have to work on it tonight........and it is already about 8:30.....yikes.

is pam playing pizza queen tonight?

I think Pam has back to school night...but said she would be around later this evening....maybe a tornado will strike in Nebraska........... :rotfl: :rotfl:

We are on a roll my friends............... :earboy2:

Looks like everyone drifted off early tonight or there is a heck of a lot of tornado's in the US tonight :teeth:

just got on here my friends and looks like everyone is having bad weather in their neck of the woos! :teeth:

went to back to school night and then had to run to the grocery store for noah to take his lunch to school tomorrow. I then had to pack their book bags because i forgot to do that and everything needed their name written on it and had to sign my life away giving the school permission for this and that.

mac--if i miss you tomorrow have a safe trip!!! I do have something for you i was going to give you if we met up but i will just mail it to you instead....have a good birthday my friend!!!! I hope your parents get better...I am sure they will be happy to see you!

mic--so how big is your bed?!?!? just don't put silk sheets on it and then jump upon it....you may just slide right across!!

deena--i really hope your ds gets better!!!!

ocm--i missed your picture....go out of your element again....leave it up for a whole day!

ed :rolleyes1 back at ya....we all know what you were really thinking!!!

I am going to attempt to paint my family room tomorrow so if i am not on that is why....i drowned myself in paint!

night everyone!!!!

pkasbohm said:
ocm--i missed your picture....go out of your element again....leave it up for a whole day!

I have a feeling this is going to be out of my control in about three weeks. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I leave for my first all dinning included trip in two weeks from today!! :banana:

Morning everyone :wave2:

I am off for that damn check up. I m sure he is going to tell me what I already know. I am in perfet health execpt that I need to lose about 10lbs. I should save myself the $15 co pay...oh well. He graduated from Howard University and he is about 30ish..so I am hoping he is HOT!!

I had a really hot Doctor in Philly. It just makes feeling sick that much better. :rotfl:

Morning....

Glad everyone said HI to me this a.m. except Ed, but he is not at his computer yet...HI Ed.....those dam Red Sox.......... ;)

Pam, glad back to school went well
Deena, hugs to Matthew and your wallet.... ;)
Momma, hope check up goes well too....good luck :sunny:
Mac, I will miss you before you leave, have a safe trip and hope you get things squared away with your parents...drive safe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :love2:
Adam, get packed, its time to go to the beach :banana:

OOOOHHHH....silk sheets would be fun.....slip sliding all around the place....no tornadoes hit Maryland....LOL................and oh the new mattress is oh so comfy and I felt like I was up in the clouds..... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and I didn't fall out or off........... :earboy2:

Gotta run, back to the office today....see ya all later, have good days and take care.......... :wave2:

mickey4ver said:
Morning....

Mac, I will miss you before you leave, have a safe trip and hope you get things squared away with your parents...drive safe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :love2:

Mac - I will miss you too. Have a safe trip. (hugs) to your family. And Happy Birthday!!

We will celebrate on Monday when you get back. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter