Tell us when you'll be in town....

A quick and dirty look at the # of DIS'ers who have replied with specific dates. Through post #243 on 3/12. I've only included the top 10 date ranges.

Dec 07 - Dec 13: 20
Apr 27 - May 03: 17
Nov 30 - Dec 06: 15
May 04 - May 10: 14
May 18 - May 24: 14
May 11 - May 17: 13
Mar 16 - Mar 22: 13
Sep 21 - Sep 27: 11
Mar 23 - Mar 29: 10
Oct 19 - Oct 25: 10

Disclaimer: There is absolutely nothing official about this. ;)

A quick and dirty look at the # of DIS'ers who have replied with specific dates. Through post #243 on 3/12. I've only included the top 10 date ranges.

Dec 07 - Dec 13: (21)
Apr 27 - May 03: 17
Nov 30 - Dec 06: 15
May 04 - May 10: 14
May 18 - May 24: 14
May 11 - May 17: 13
Mar 16 - Mar 22: 13
Sep 21 - Sep 27: 11
Mar 23 - Mar 29: 10
Oct 19 - Oct 25: 10

Disclaimer: There is absolutely nothing official about this. ;)

(Added 1 more DISer than my previous post :teeth: and 5 infidels Dec 5-14)

If you didn't see this already, timmac started some similar work; I don't know if he's updated it. Thanks for doing this! :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1721441

I've been keeping a consolidated excell spreadsheet of the posts and sending them to Pete and the gang each week. I don't think I can post a spreadsheet but would be glad to email it to anyone who was interested.

Rob

I've been keeping a consolidated excell spreadsheet of the posts and sending them to Pete and the gang each week. I don't think I can post a spreadsheet but would be glad to email it to anyone who was interested.

Rob

Thanks! and...Oops! :guilty: I mistakenly thought that thread was what Pete was referring to when he thanked someone on the podcast. So WTG on the shout-out!! :thumbsup2

Thanks. I completely missed the other post. Please disregard mine. :goodvibes

Hey- don't feel like you have to apologize for trying to help! :goodvibes We're not a Teddy Bear Collectors' board.... (esoteric callback)

October 19th to Oct. 25th for me! During one of the popular weeks apparently! What's up with that???? Only popular for Podcasters right? Not for the general population, I hope.

We will be at the mouse house June 15-20 th DVC Hope to see you guys

We (slapwhitey and I) will be there May 16-19 and then October 10-13.

Hey there Pete and gang we'll be down in your area for our first vacation as DVC members this year from Oct27-Nov7. Would luv to have something going on for then, if not Oh well .:sad1: But on a happy note..this is my first post so :goodvibes .

Hey there Pete and gang we'll be down in your area for our first vaction as DVC members this year from Oct27-Nov7. Would luv to have something going on for then, if not Oh well .:sad1: But on a happy note..this is my first post so :goodvibes .

FIRST POST!!!! CONGRATS!! WELCOME!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hey there Pete and gang we'll be down in your area for our first vaction as DVC members this year from Oct27-Nov7. Would luv to have something going on for then, if not Oh well .:sad1: But on a happy note..this is my first post so :goodvibes .

N00B!!!!!!

Hi! Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter