Tell us when you'll be in town....

:cool1: We will be there 9-20-08 thru 9-28-08. Just made it for free dining.:thumbsup2

we haven't decided on a specific date yet but probably September 09. Granted my oldest will be in Kindergarten then, so I dunno, we may have to push it up to *gasp* DisCruise time!

Aug 24 - Aug 30 with free dining!!!:yay: We were suppose to take 2008 off but I could not take it!:crazy: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now all we need is a live show that week. :cloud9: Guess I'll have to pm my bff John. ;)

Sept 11 - 16

I wasn't suppose to go this year. First time with the DDP and it's FREE!! Short trip...only 5 nights and in a moderate but it's DISNEY and I'm actually looking forward to staying at POR....hopefully Magnolia Bend. Me39, DH39 and DD11:yay:

I did something sneaky. I booked a trip for September 14-19th with running it by DH. When I did he shook his head and said, "Well...OK." So September 08, and if there is a bounceback offer in the room for 09 we'll book it then too!

Posted on the other thread. Missed being listed on the last trip so hope this makes it to the list
DebºoºS
May 3-8 for the DIS Podcast:banana:

DebºoºS, just and FYI. I've been keeping a speadsheet of all the posts from the beginning and sending them to Pete and the gang each week so your vacations were definetly submitted. I'm unable to post it on the boards as it is an excell sheet.
Rob

Rob, Thanks so much:thumbsup2 Thank you also for all you've done to keep this list in order and on track. It's greatly appreciated:worship:

Myself, DD (18months) and DH will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas May 21-26 and September 11-15th.

:wave2: Hello Fellow DISboard junkies!

:cool1: We will be back "home" April 27th - May 4th. We decided not to use our DVC points (saving those for our September and November trips). We are staying at the Fort Wildnerness resort in a cabin. I can't wait. Our kids keep asking us to go camping. We finally told them yes we can go camping in a couple of weeks. However, we neglected to tell them it was at WDW. :woohoo:

I am VERY sad we will miss meeting the Podcast crew at The Palms. For those that go, please take some photos and post them.

Thank you in advance! :goodvibes

Other upcoming WDW trips:
September 19-21 / Boardwalk Villas
September 25-29 / Villas at Wilderness Lodge
November 16-21 / Animal Kingdom Villas (Savannah-view)

- Jennifer

DebºoºS, thanks for the kind words look forward to saying hello at the podcast on the 4th. We were actually going home before that but changed our plans to make the show.
Rob

Hey there Pete and gang we'll be down in your area for our first vacation as DVC members this year from Oct27-Nov7. Would luv to have something going on for then, if not Oh well .:sad1: But on a happy note..this is my first post so :goodvibes .

And CanCan and I will be there with you!

BTW, Found you J!! see you on the long weekend! (hopefully)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter