Tell us when you'll be in town....

I love that y'all are doing this, Pete! I'm so jealous of anyone that's going to be able to do this.

Unfortunately, I won't be in town until the Podcast cruise :(

3/1 to 3/3, and 12/6-10. Haven't yet listened to this week's podcast so it's still a mystery to me.

Whatever it is please please please let me be there :yay:

Are you inviting us round for afternoon tea ? :lmao:

Hmmm...how fast can you work? I'll be in Orlando 2/15-2/18 and after that, don't have any other visits planned until the DIS Unplugged cruise. However, a really good discount code at either WDW or US coupled with decent airfare can change the situation almost immediately! :goodvibes

10/07 to 10/14 for myself, my wife, and my daughter!

Will you dance through the audience like Ellen does?

Awsome! Here are the dates we'll be in town and will definately clear our schedule to make it.

4/3 - 4/10
7/14 - 7/21
10/21 - 10/27
12/9 - 12/15

Great idea Pete, :thumbsup2 here are our dates, there will be two of us:

April 25th - April 30th and Dec14th - Dec 26th

I am downloading the podcast now....I am intrigued to find out what your news is.....:)

My dates are 2 to 16th Dec.....ages to wait! :sad2:

I love that y'all are doing this, Pete! I'm so jealous of anyone that's going to be able to do this.

Unfortunately, I won't be in town until the Podcast cruise :(
You and me both, Annette...but won't that be a hoot?

Then again, there's always the Swan/Dolphin giveaways, and I'm entering a contest for free flights on the JetBlue site, and we all know what the power of positive thinking can accomplish...so, I'll let you know when I win a trip!

You and me both, Annette...but won't that be a hoot?

Then again, there's always the Swan/Dolphin giveaways, and I'm entering a contest for free flights on the JetBlue site, and we all know what the power of positive thinking can accomplish...so, I'll let you know when I win a trip!

Seriously! You are the queen of positive thinking. You should write a book or something - your own version of The Secret :laughing:

Downloading now! And it's not going fast enough! Anyone want to tell me where to skip to? (Of course I'll go back later, but I just can't stand the suspense!)
ETA my dates:
May 8-10 DH& I will be at a conference (off-site) but have tix to P&PP on the 9th! WOOHOO!
The whole fam will be down Sept 20-27. POFQ!
ETA: Oh and the first weekend of Sept!
ETA: We'll be in PCB August 3-10, so I can come if I need too! lol

I will be in the Orlando area from June 4 to the 15th, but specifically at WDW from the 11 to the 15th. I'm available that whole stretch though.

We are coming for 3 glorious weeks -7th -28th July.

My podcast is not downloading quick enough!!!!! and I am getting myself over-excited again :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter