Tell us when you'll be in town....

DW and myself will be taking our 7th year wedding anniversary trip Sept 6 - 13, 2008 at Disney World.

We'll be at WDW June 8-20th. It would be great to meet ya all! :cool1:

DW, DD's and I will be there May 31 through June 7. I also meant to say we will be at AKV.

DW and I will be in the area, Disney Cruise 9-21 through 9-25 and then staying at Beach Club 9-25 through 9-27 for the Wine and Food Festival at Epcot.

DW and I will be at BWV 31 May to 7 Jun (10th anniversary! :love:).

We will also be at AKV 29 Nov to 7 Dec (first Holiday trip! :santa:).

My DW and I will be at POFQ for a week starting 5/17 celebrating our 5th anniversary. She is a WDW virgin, and I have not been since 1980. I can barely wait. LOVE the Podcast. It has been very helpful in planning our trip. "Sad Little Crab Cake" has become household shorthand for something that has turned out to be much less then expected

We'll be down there from 10/24-11/2...........I know its far out there but figured I let you know from now.....thanks for the show guys.....you make the train ride to Madison NJ alot easier........

Just booked today: 8/21-8/31 !!! Just had to have our last hurrah before the new school year starts. :thumbsup2

We live in Melbourne, FL, so my wife and I will be there whenever you hold it. Can't wait!!! We came in December for the meet and greet and had a wonderful time talking to everyone. We did miss Pete however since he was sick that evening. Hope to meet Pete this time as well as see everyone else again.

Ill Be There In 10 Days Time!!! ( For 3 Weeks)

Then Back For The Podcast Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter