Tell me the "weather" where you live.

49 for today.

They are giving us a 50% chance of freezing rain tonight through noon tomorrow. I've been on a hunting trip in Alabama this week so this morning my wife informs me I need to go to Winn Dixie to get some meats. :furious:

Holy smokes! I actually checked out at the pharmacy with my food as it was the shortest line. :sad2: Panic has begun.

Now, comparing us to Snowmedic, this is nothing, but our low for the next 3 nights is mid to low teens. :cold: For us this is unheard of temps.

6EF84A48-1998-4FE1-9EA2-2D0993F71353.jpeg How’s this for a low.

Just kidding, my weather station has been stuck there for about 3 days now, and I am not climbing on the roof to fix it.

Those temps remind me of Korea We saw nightly temps with wind chills like that from December till March

16 this morning, 22 for high that is cold for us. When I go back to work Tue morning it's suppose to be 5.

-8 with a feels like temp of -17. high today 0 with the low getting down to -14. Next week looks better with high's in the upper teens and lows above 0.

We're in quite a freeze here (near Boston) and I heard we've recently broken a record from 1924.

It's 6 (F) right now, but sunny.

Sunny and 3 here in Chicago area. -7 tonight, single digit highs and below 0 lows all week.

We were at 16 this morning. Laughable compared to most of you, but pretty darn cold by our standards.

Expecting 13 for tonight.

Safe to assume none of us are in a heatwave.

From our local station:

The coldest weather in decades is possible Friday into Saturday. Highs may not get much above zero inland, and may not reach 10 degrees at the Shoreline.

....and I live in Connecticut becaaaussssse.......?

3 right now, -6 with wind chill. I thought Tn winters were more of a "southern thing." Not this winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter