Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Working today in Lake Placid NY, home of the 1980 Winter Olympics, and training center.

Temp is 15 with a high of 33.

image.jpg

Snowed yesterday, 6 - 8 inches, Vt state police responded to 120 accidents between 3 and 4 PM. Freezing rain today, then changing back to snow this evening. Temp 33 and tonight's low 21.

Today went to Birmingham, AL to go to the Birmingham Bowl. Texas Tech vs UCF. Cold, rainy, and windy. Still fun though.
IMAG0755.jpg

Supposed to be in the 40s for highs and upper 20s for lows next few days.

No snow!

We had our first snow yesterday. About 1-2 inches. It was in the upper 30s during the day, so most of it melted away, but we are supposed to get some more today. Then highs in the 20s the rest of the week. Winter is finally here.

j

We have a winter storm warning from Midnight to 4 pm Christmas day. Accumulation of 5-8 inches expected in NW Vt. 21 degrees now with a low of 15.

Later in the week the highs will be in the -8 range with the lows around -15. :sick:

We had our first white Christmas in 7 years here. We got about 2 inches on Saturday the 23rd. Much of it melted during the day, but we had a bit more on the 24th. Just enough to cover the ground so they could call it a white Christmas.
Now we are into the deep freeze. 3 degrees this morning with a high in the teens. Car got as low as 0 on the drive in this morning. It should be in the 20s for highs the rest of the week. It is Winter in the Midwest.

j

Temp in NW VT. now is 4, tonight's low -7 with a high Thursday -4. Going to be in the negative numbers for both the high and low for the next 5 days.

Not bad working in it, just have to keep moving. I leave my work truck running all day so it's warm when I jump in to warm up.

Not as cold as yesterday, -3 now with high around 6. Going to get some concrete poured around noon when it warms up some.

We're having a HEATWAVE, an AR-ARCTIC HEATWAVE. Survived a Delaware Blizzard in the early hours of the day 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of snow now partly sunny and a balmy 24 F

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter