Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Glad to hear you survived that devastating storm. French toast on the menu all around I am guessing but I prefer Oatmeal before I clear the driveway and Pancakes after we just try and keep normal levels of brad Milk and eggs in stock before forecast storms. Shocked that nobody there stocked up on Pizza before hand as well

Beautiful sunshine a balmy 24 with a light breeze giving a feels like 5. Saturday, and heading south can't get here soon enough

Last edited:
Medic you send that stuff our way. Only snow in forecast was for flurries tomorrow. Just had the dogs out and found 2 inches on the deck and Backyard Must have big day tomorrow and decided to get a jump on it

Taking the ferry across Lake Champlain to get to work in Saranac Lake NY. Adirondack mountains in the background.

Temp: 7 degrees with a high of 15.

image.jpg

We are back to our normal December pattern. High of 55 one day and 34 the next, then back to 50. Still no rain (or snow)

Taking the ferry across Lake Champlain to get to work in Saranac Lake NY. Adirondack mountains in the background
Nice pic. How do you get to work when the lake freezes over?

j

Nice pic. How do you get to work when the lake freezes over?

j
The ferry company runs 3 boats from Vt to NY, and I believe all of them are ice breakers, I may be wrong, I know one is definitely an ice breaker. The othe 2 locations shut down for the winter but this one stays open year round.

A chilly 26 now. Warmer and rain all day tomorrow, so they say.

Belfast looks like a pretty place. Well, except for maybe that snow.

Mississippi is on our little bounce around weather pattern. Snow last weekend, high 60's and thunderstorms predicted for tonight and next 2 days.

Things are back to normal.

Heard some rumor that some ree ree weatherman was saying the jet stream was gonna dip way down south for Christmas and now these fools think they're gonna have a white Christmas around here.

Survey says:
HTTP3ppcHB5LmNjYWMuZWR1L35nd2FnbmVyL2ltYWdlcy9zbm93YmFsbHNfY2hhbmNlX2luX2hlbGxfaGdfYmxrLmdpZgloglog.gif

Had another De Blizzard yesterday ( accumulation of 2 inches ) Currently 27 going to mid 40's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!