SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Not sure where that vote got them. They just lost the trust of the other tribe members and now have to rely on the other three.

Not sure where that vote got them. They just lost the trust of the other tribe members and now have to rely on the other three.
Was dumb but I am glad they did it. Loved seeing Ron's face all crushed. Ha! He thought he had it all nailed down, did he! And, Rick, not smart dude. You should stick with David. See how bitter folks are when they get voted out. And they just can't let it go. Which leads to a bitter jury vote.

Yeah. And what the heck with Aurora trying to negotiate while Lauren was passed out on the ground. Not a good look. She is lucky that didn't bite her. Though she won the II so maybe it will come back to bite her next week.

Good look? This is survivor and the challenge was still going despite Lauren being on the ground. She was doing anything she could to win. Players have been negotiating since the first season. It is just another tool to help a player survive.

I didn't find anything wrong with Aurora trying to cut a deal with Victoria. Had Jeff called/halted the challenge and made the focus solely on Lauren, that would have been different. I bet most of those sitting on the bench would have had the same thoughts as Aurora had they still be in the challenge.

Yeah. And what the heck with Aurora trying to negotiate while Lauren was passed out on the ground. Not a good look. She is lucky that didn't bite her. Though she won the II so maybe it will come back to bite her next week.

She might have been thinking lets end this so they could just focus on Lauren. That was my thought while it was happening.

I wish they would have voted out Ron.

Me too. i am not a fan of him

Well Aurora negotiating clearly bothered everyone on the bench. Very clearly. So that was not good. I like her and the NON-Kama folks (well....maybe not like them but rooting for them....the only one I actually like is David). I did like Rick but he's being stubborn and bitter. I like Julia???(the one who came up with breaking from Kama and voting Eric) and Gavin. Not a fan of Victoria. ANd cannot wait for Ron to be sent to 4444 EoE Drive.

Who I like:
on EoE: Aubry while Joe and Chris are nice to look at.

David, Julia, Gavin a lot right now.... Rick, Lauren and Aurora a little. Edit...yeah, the more I think about it, I don't like Rick anymore. Bad gameplay.

Last edited:
I, too, thought it was wrong to negotiate while Lauren was passed out. The other survivors thought the same.

Fun tribal last night! I really didn't think that was going to happen and was wondering why Kelly and Lauren didn't use their idols!!! Ha, ha!! I think it can be easy to forget that we are only seeing about 40 minutes of a full three days of interactions!

I, too, groaned when Aurora was trying to negotiate when Lauren was passed out, but reminded myself that she was standing with her head still and most likely could not see what was going on, unlike us TV viewers and the rest of the tribe that were out of the competition. We all saw Lauren take a horrible fall and could see that she was completely out. Maybe not actually seeing the fall/distress and hearing Jeff say that the competition was still on, she just remained in "game mode"! For me personally, being a middle aged Mom, I most likely would have jumped down to try and help and probably would have been crying with worry!! But, I think Aurora did just fine and wouldn't hold a grudge against her!

I can't believe that we are so far into the season and I am still learning everyone's names!!! I don't have a big favorite at this point.

Reem is controversial and I would love to see how she interacted with one large tribe. I did take a peek at her bio on the CBS website. I will BET she is all over the neighborhood security, telling people to get away. The pet peeves crack me up--intolerance, lol. Okay, then.

Hobbies: Chess, kickball, and neighborhood security.

Pet peeves: Intolerance, humming, bad manners, nose picking, slackers, and snobs.

I'm so glad Keith and Wendy left. They were getting on my nerves. I would love to see Wentworth finally become sole survivor. I think Lauren and Julie have good chances too.

I'm so glad Keith and Wendy left. They were getting on my nerves. I would love to see Wentworth finally become sole survivor. I think Lauren and Julie have good chances too.
Julie or Julia....Julie is the 46 year old dark haired lady (I think from NY) and Julia is the younger girl we saw make a move last episode. Julia is the one I think that has a chance.

What the episode showed me is that not going to tribal really covered up a lot of flaws in people's game play at Kama. It was clear that Aurora was very much on the outs, yet the "power players" from that tribe assumed they could keep getting her vote post merge. And it also became clear that they weren't really doing a good job of making everyone on the tribe feel appreciated and important, or Julie(a)? wouldn't have been so easy to convince to jump ship. Trying to control people by using the loved one's visit was a weird ploy and I'm glad it backfired for them.

Also -what about David and Devins - and David not giving his half the idol back, thought that whole conversation was very interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter