SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

I think if there is a merge (and it looks like that is soon), it would be great if there was one tribe with all of the current players versus a second tribe of Extinction Island people.

Because I wanted to go to bed early tonight.
This is the only non-streaming show I currently watch, and I usually forget about it! I actually remembered last night, but like you I was all ready to go to bed early--I need the sleep--when I realized it was a two-fer. The good news is I am pretty well caught up on the show now; the bad news is I didn't get that extra hour of sleep!

Yeah....Reem is awful as is Keith who snuck off to look for the stuff on his own. He was THE only player who hesitated to get on the boat and keep playing and now he's playing Mr cut throat.
I was thinking the exact same thing about Keith! And Reem is an idiot for pointing the advantage in the water out to Keith. And I'm guessing the other guy just said something like, "You shouldn't have let him get it," and she just heard and ranted on the "you let him get it" part. I'm sure she was beating herself up inside about it, and I'm sure she has had a hard time as the longest member of the extinction crowd, but she really needs to learn to dial it back. I wonder if she is in withdrawal from cigarettes or alcohol or meds or something...

I did not hear it, but I assume the players keep the advantages already found. So Aubry still has the immunity idol and an extra vote. I can't remember what the other players may have, other than the stuff found on their current island. Did they ever explain the "Practice" item what's-his-name wrestled away from Keith under the tree?

Is it just me, or are so many of these contestants just so unlikable and hard to root for? And Reem is just psycho. I think JaxDad might be right that she’s in withdrawal of some kind!
Maybe with the merge Joe can build an alliance or win immunity a few times to keep playing.

I'm glad that Joe's team keeps winning. It may be the only thing keeping him there (other than going to the Island of Extinction).

Anyone else getting tired of all the whispering that happens at TC these,past few seasons? We all know it's fake. The showed Wendy's full face ladt night and I so wish there was a lip reader next to me. I am sure the would have said "shes just opening and closing her mouth."

I liked when Survivor pretended to be spontaneous.

I like it too. I remember the very first time it happened I yelled to no one in particular “are they allowed to do that???” simply because it had never been done before. I guess I assumed once tribal council started all private communication between players was forbidden.

I like it too. I remember the very first time it happened I yelled to no one in particular “are they allowed to do that???” simply because it had never been done before. I guess I assumed once tribal council started all private communication between players was forbidden.

It should be.

I agree. I am not a fan of the whispering.

I like the whispering - except I want to hear what's being said. So if they would just turn on the players mics and play it for us that would be great.

It seemed like a foregone conclusion though that none of them would be willing to go to rocks over Wendy - she was just too much of an oddball.

Not a fan of this....nope nope nope.

And Wendy needed a cheeseburger.

Yes...send them (Lauren or Kelly) on the merry way....PLEASE!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!