SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Well I am glad about 2 of those people on the island decided to quit- I don't even remember who the third one that quit was but glad the black guy and Wendy went home- I felt bad for her in the challenge because it seems the more stressed she is the worse her ticks got, they were pretty bad in that challenge. Not a fan of Joe leaving- at least he was a good player- Wentworth should have been out of there first!

Well I am glad about 2 of those people on the island decided to quit- I don't even remember who the third one that quit was but glad the black guy and Wendy went home- I felt bad for her in the challenge because it seems the more stressed she is the worse her ticks got, they were pretty bad in that challenge. Not a fan of Joe leaving- at least he was a good player- Wentworth should have been out of there first!
There was no 3rd quitter. Just the 2. I too am glad. Wish Reem would have quit too. Though she may add some entertainment factor but, man, is she annoying. Did you all see when her ball fell off, she was so obnoxious. Wentworth will be next to go. Thank goodness. Though she has an idol so maybe it's not her next but should be soon. Seems like this twist this season, EoE, is all to help Joe win. Uggghhh. I love me some Joe but HATE this twist. So the jury can get back in the game??? What the heck! No, show, no! Who has idols? Anyone remember?

At this point, I'm wondering why in the world everyone is considering Wentworth a threat. (Not that I am thinking they should keep her because I don't like her this season.) She has sucked in the challenges and she seems to be a whiner this season.

I like to watch Joe, and obviously he's very good at challenges, but I don't think he's a very good player. Why did he sit there all day and not do anything? I like players who go all out in all aspects of the game.

I laughed when Julie said she was shocked that they wanted to vote Devins out because that just wasn't the moral thing to do. You can tell that tribe has had it very easy (thanks to Joe) if she thinks that people are gonna play some kind of moral game and win.

Not sure what I think of the extinction people being on the jury, my first instinct is I don't like it - but it is at least new and different. Mainly it seems like the show is obsessed with the returning players this season and the entire extinction island thing just seems like a way to keep giving them more airtime. I'd actually like to see more of the new players.

Well, the new players suck...IMO. So I guess this EoE twist adds some entertainment factor. I don't like it though and hope it's a one and done thing. Joe, I thought maybe he figured it would be better to be on EoE and win the challenge back in near the end of the game. No strategizing needed. Just fish and chill on EoE and win the challenge. He seemed to throw that comp. Good idea, I think. A little lazy but best chance he has. Maybe production whispered that in his ear. If he wins it this way I will roll my eyes so hard I may go blind (even though I love my Joe, I don't think he deserves the win...I like the outwit folks more).

Julie and Victoria saying it was evil or mean, or whatever, to send Rick Devins back to EoE. I think that was just BS to explain why they wanted to keep him. They wanted Kelly out (and Joe...think they are all for getting rid of returnee threats). They do see Kelly as a threat, but I agree that she hasn't been much thus far. But maybe that was strategy. I kinda wonder why Joe didn't play down his outplay strengths. He just comes in and goes all out. I guess he thinks it's best to make it to merge and then win the individual II.

I don't see how targeting Joe now was a smart move for Kama. Granted you don't want to let him get too deep in the game (although as a viewer I'd love to see him stay) but even as a player I think this vote was too soon. I'm kinda hoping self described "puppetmaster" Ron gets a reality check and Joe's comment about it being the worst thing they could have done ends up being true. Kama imploding spectacularly could be interesting to watch. They haven't had to deal with much adversity, at least compared to the other tribes. Maybe it's time?

Not sure how I feel about extinction island continuing and early vote offs being part of the jury. Reserving judgement for now. I do like that they keep experimenting with twists. Makes it more challenging for the players if they have to deal with unexpected dynamics.

I agree that the stage is set for Joe to get back in late in the game and maybe win out in the individual immunities, but he may not get the votes to win based on his lack of the outwit aspect.

I've watched every episode from this season and I didn't even recognize most of the people. I feel like I was seeing some of them for the first time.

I was sad to see Wendy leave but understand why she quit the game. She was very entertaining.

Looks like Joe will get back in to the game at some point.

Wish they would get rid of Kelly. But you have to give her credit she always manages to be safe from the vote.

I agree that the stage is set for Joe to get back in late in the game and maybe win out in the individual immunities, but he may not get the votes to win based on his lack of the outwit aspect.

True he's not good at outwit. But he IS good at getting people to like him, and now he'll have all kinds of time hanging out with the jury, helping out around camp, getting food etc which may win him a lot of jury votes IF he manages to get back in the game and get to the end.

True he's not good at outwit. But he IS good at getting people to like him, and now he'll have all kinds of time hanging out with the jury, helping out around camp, getting food etc which may win him a lot of jury votes IF he manages to get back in the game and get to the end.
A valid point. The ones that make it to the end actively playing the game will certainly tick off some people in the jury pool.

I've watched every episode from this season and I didn't even recognize most of the people. I feel like I was seeing some of them for the first time.

Wish they would get rid of Kelly. .

I said the same thing. I didn't recognize 2 or 3 of them.
Love to see Kelly go along with bald head guy (Warthog or something like that, LOL)

I was sad to see Joe voted off. He's a beast in competition so I guess I understand it. He seems like a decent guy that just can't get a break in the game.

The first-timers seem unusually smart and savvy (for the most part), this season.

My prediction is that both Wentworth and David will be headed to the Edge of Extinction within the next few rounds...since these superfans seem to know better than to take any of the four veterans to the end.

Unless one of the veterans wins their way back into the game and then goes on a winning streak...the Final Three will be entirely composed of first-time players.

I don't think they are. JMO. To me they don't seem to get how the game works. They were against returnees but basically that's what Rick Devins is and they didn't want to be mean and send him back to EoE. No searching for idols either. There is a bunch more stuff too.

I don't think it was as much a case of wanting to keep Devins *in* the game as it was getting Joe *out* of the game before Joe can go on an immunity run.

David and Wentworth will probably be next on their hit-list.

But Wentworth isn't any kind of threat this season (unless she has been intentionally holding back....we will see). Yet they were all gung ho to get rid of her. When David is probably the biggest threat of the returnees and they haven't even mentioned him (his own teammates voted for him). And it would have been smarter to keep Joe until EoE twist is over. Now he can win back in and when there are less to compete with near the end.

But Wentworth isn't any kind of threat this season (unless she has been intentionally holding back....we will see). Yet they were all gung ho to get rid of her. When David is probably the biggest threat of the returnees and they haven't even mentioned him (his own teammates voted for him). And it would have been smarter to keep Joe until EoE twist is over. Now he can win back in and when there are less to compete with near the end.

David and Wentworth are probably both viewed as big social threats.

The contestants aren't taking it for granted that EoE will end early. For all they know, it could continue right up through the Final Three. They viewed keeping Joe around for that long as too big of a risk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter