SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

I don’t think the Island of Extinction is nearly as intriguing as the producers think it is.

David’s next one off, isn’t he, if they lose again.

It sure beats that atrocity known as Redemption Island, especially the Season 22 ("Rob vs. Russell") version. :headache:

Although with each passing week, Reem's attitude just proves to me more and more how her tribe made the best decision voting her out first. :charac2:

I actually like that they get a chance to get back in the game. I feel like we get to know them a little, at least. Usually by the end of the season I have completely forgotten about the people who were voted off first.

If someone set my dinner free, I’d wring their neck instead of the chicken’s. Maybe drop a heavy rock on her bad ankle.

The DW and I were talking about this when they first got the chickens and Wendy was whining about them. One of the earlier seasons, they were talking about eating the chickens and there was a "Wendy" on there about not eating them and the one gal waved her finger at the gal and told her "I don't want hear anything about the ********* Chickens!" DW and I still laugh about that. That was the first thing we said when Wendy was "you're not going to eat them are you?"

If I was on the island and Wendy let the chickens go and hid the flint, I would probably throw all her stuff off a cliff. Hence why I could NEVER be on any reality shows. hahaha

The DW and I were talking about this when they first got the chickens and Wendy was whining about them. One of the earlier seasons, they were talking about eating the chickens and there was a "Wendy" on there about not eating them and the one gal waved her finger at the gal and told her "I don't want hear anything about the ********* Chickens!" DW and I still laugh about that. That was the first thing we said when Wendy was "you're not going to eat them are you?"

I remember that as well! It happened way back in season 2!!

The crazy thing about Wendy is that she is not a vegetarian and eats chicken at home!!! (Even if she was, she should still respect that the rest of her tribe isn't and wants to eat!!) Wonder how long she will last!

The crazy thing about Wendy is that she is not a vegetarian and eats chicken at home!!! (Even if she was, she should still respect that the rest of her tribe isn't and wants to eat!!) Wonder how long she will last!

My DH wants to know what she will do if there is a food reward involving bbq chicken or the like! She vowed to one of her tribemates to become a vegetarian!

Who wants to put money on the likelihood that Sia crashes the Season 38 Live Reunion Show (AGAIN!) to give Wendy a special monetary gift/honor for being a humane-chicken-caretaker? :(

If someone set my dinner free, I’d wring their neck instead of the chicken’s. Maybe drop a heavy rock on her bad ankle.

I HATE HATE HATE that they give them live chickens as a reward! I watch every episode with my finger on the remote button so I can quickly turn it off of they kill a chicken. I wish it went back to the original way where they got like rice and that is it. They had to climb for coconuts ETC.

FWIW I had read somewhere that they hold all the pre-merge boots until they get to jury stage and then send them all on vacation somewhere so that no one gets sent home early to spoil what happens. There are pictures of pre-merge boots hanging out in Costa Rica and Argentina from some seasons.

Yeah....Reem is awful as is Keith who snuck off to look for the stuff on his own. He was THE only player who hesitated to get on the boat and keep playing and now he's playing Mr cut throat. Also can't stand Warthog. Was so hoping it was him tonight.

Red, not sure her name, is pretty cut throat as well. I am interested in watching her as I like gamers. But she better be careful or folks will wise up that she's loyal to no one and she'll be out.

Wendy is annoying. Asked to align with Aubry and Red to vote out a guy and she all like 'hmmmmm....I don't know'. I did slightly feel bad that she thought the new tribe were her peeps (when the old tribe wasn't so much) but the new tribe showed how much they loved her. She was just a number to them. Likely would have been next to go anyway.

The edge of extinction folks...I wonder if they will be a new tribe and we start all over. Or if they will get a chance to be a new tribe if they win a comp. I surely hope, and don't think they would do this, that they don't have the 2 groups battle and only one stays and could be extinction group. That would be crappy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter