Summer 09 now on sale!!!

will the prices get cheaper? or are these prices set in stone?

how about booking trough travel agencies?

Sorry its 4N/5D. October 25th - 29th 2009. Rang Disney as the website wont give package prices yet. Was also told prices may change later in the year.

My son is 21 and my daughter is 14, so its 3 adults and one child. We need two rooms (max two adults per room). Flying from Newcastle (in package so its Air France). You do not want to know the total ...

Even with my son paying his share, I have to find £1614. Then budget for food and spends.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Sorry its 4N/5D. October 25th - 29th 2009. Rang Disney as the website wont give package prices yet. Was also told prices may change later in the year.

My son is 21 and my daughter is 14, so its 3 adults and one child. We need two rooms (max two adults per room). Flying from Newcastle (in package so its Air France). You do not want to know the total ...

Even with my son paying his share, I have to find £1614. Then budget for food and spends.

why is it two adult per room?? you can book four adults in a room online

Also I would never do package with disney that includes flights - its much cheaper to just do th hotel package with disney and flights airfrance or Easyjet through their own websites separately.

The website and the CM at Disney simply stated that "maximum occupancy exceeded" and we were only allowed two adults per room. Maybe because Rachel is only 13 ? Dont know why.

And the idea was to book a package as a one-stop shop, and not have to mess about with separate bookings. We have always done this previous years and the extra was minimal and worth it.

We stayed off-site this year and it wasnt the same, staying onsite is part of the experience for us. Either the prices will have to come down or we wont be going.

surely going, and staying offsite is better than not going at all ?!! :(

that is a ridiculous price !!!

The website and the CM at Disney simply stated that "maximum occupancy exceeded" and we were only allowed two adults per room. Maybe because Rachel is only 13 ? Dont know why.

And the idea was to book a package as a one-stop shop, and not have to mess about with separate bookings. We have always done this previous years and the extra was minimal and worth it.

We stayed off-site this year and it wasnt the same, staying onsite is part of the experience for us. Either the prices will have to come down or we wont be going.

i would definately enquire again because room occupancy is four regardless of whether you are an adult or a child. and i have had problems before on the website telling me my dd was not an infant when she was so worth checking out.

I would also query the need for 2 rooms for 4 people - as another member here, giuly09, has just been to DLRP for Halloween, and there are 4 adults in her party (her, her husband, and her 2 sons, who are both over age 13). They were all booked into one room at the Sequoia Lodge (and have been, I understand, at the Cheyenne hotel too).

I'm wondering if they will do a extra night free in September again, I think if they do I may change my booking lol.

i still cant book till past march i hope the prices come up in december

Am a little floored myself by the price difference. I searched for the week we've done the last two years - off peak + free under 7s.

This year = approx £530
Next year = £748

Over £200 difference!

(4nghts at Cheyenne)

We also among the last who can book. And thre prices are almost double and no extra nights :(

It's good that we can book thru Expedia though they save a fortune for me:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter