Summer 09 now on sale!!!

DLPdaft

<font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li
The prices have now gone on the official Disney site :goodvibes

I'm not looking - I'm not ;) !

Yeah... Out of curiosity I checked the price for 3 nights in DLH in July.

And got:

£2105.00
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

lol we never book ours that far in advance... we book it a couple of weeks in advance! :rotfl:

I've had some great bargains by booking early with early booker/free night&day offers in the past :goodvibes .
I've just had a quick look for April and May. Prices seem to be quite a bit more expensive for next year (ie about 60% more than the most I've paid before on a package). Maybe when the current batch of offers (up to the end of March) are done, there will be new offers for the spring/summer period.

I hope the room only prices don't jump as much (they certainly seemed to this year :sad2: ), otherwise I don't think theres much chance at all of me being onsite next Spring.

I have already got my quote for September and Eurostar are ringing me when train tickets are on sale.

you still cant book from ireland yet

no, we always book through the uk site and put my parents address down for reference

Have to admit the prices are shocking - i know there are no early booking deals yet but this year we went for 3 nights from 6-9th april for £532 sterling including HB standard vouchers

The price for next year for 3 nights from 5th-8th of april is £902!

Crazy!

no, we always book through the uk site and put my parents address down for reference

Have to admit the prices are shocking - i know there are no early booking deals yet but this year we went for 3 nights from 6-9th april for £532 sterling including HB standard vouchers

The price for next year for 3 nights from 5th-8th of april is £902!

Crazy!

yeah i checked a couple of prices too and i was shocked. i really hope some good offers come out or i wont be going till christmas next year :sad1:

Just wondering if the price increase you're all noticing is due to not having "Free Kids" deal next year or is the increase to pay for all the free places they've given out over the last 2 years.

Just wondering if the price increase you're all noticing is due to not having "Free Kids" deal next year or is the increase to pay for all the free places they've given out over the last 2 years.

Maybe:confused3

All I know is I have an annual pass burning a hole in my pocket :lmao:

Certainly looking very steep. I priced up Explorers last week on Expedia and it was pretty reasonable...think we might be voting with our feet.

Just worked ours out, it works out at £104.00 extra each for the same amount of days (9 nights 10 days) to stay at the Sequoia Lodge (Newport Bay last time).
But I want to take the VEA transfer off, will have to ring them next week and see what I can do.

I just found my confirmation email from our stay this April-we stayed 4 nights in HNY for £690 (kids under 7 stay and play free 1 night free offer) 2 adults 2 little ones.
Just priced up exactly same date for April 2009 and the price is £938! and thats only for 3 nights!

:confused3

Wow, that is quite a hike. It's not during the Easter hols in 2009, is it? Someone else on another thread said the same - prices have increased an awful lot.

Hi everyone, well I today got a quote for May and they have 5 for 4 nights offer. Still very expensive, they dont have the shareholders discount uploaded yet though. Does anyone know how much room only is normally at DLH in May with shareholders?:surfweb: :surfweb:

Wow, that is quite a hike. It's not during the Easter hols in 2009, is it? Someone else on another thread said the same - prices have increased an awful lot.

It does look like an awful increase, but I think the clue is in daisybeetlebug original post. Their original booking - has had a lot of peoples over the past 18months - was effectively for just 2 Adults - the children being under 7 had been 'free'.

Now that we are coming to the end of the 15th anniversary offer, prices beyond April are going to look inflated as the children will now have to be paid for, but in reality probably closer to the truth of what people should have been paying (obviously with an increase).

?

Iain

That's quite some price increase.

I've just played around with a 4 night 5 day stay at the DCR in mid July 2009 and it applies the children under 7 stay and play free, as well as 1 day / night free - so these offers will still be around by the looks of things.

I'm not sure what the price increase is for though, as travel isn't included so it's not that :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter