STEAKHOUSE 71!!

That actually happened with Oga's Cantina a few weeks go. There were no reservations the entire first week (and a bit into the second week) of November. It was wild. Then one morning i think they fixed it because reservations were opening like crazy.

This is why I keep stalking it...I'm expecting it to suddenly blow wide open and I intend to be in line to get a reservation for my daughters bday!

This is why I keep stalking it...I'm expecting it to suddenly blow wide open and I intend to be in line to get a reservation for my daughters bday!

I've been stalking all day (1st day able to book) I noticed they're now showing the hours of each meal for Dec now, but still nothing available. Also, just an FYI Touring Plans offers a free reservation finder so if you happen to miss out when it opens try setting that up. I've always had really good luck getting stuff through that and almost always get closer to the time I want.

I noticed that they have the Steakhouse 71 Feast on the breakfast menu - it looks to be exactly the same as the Wave Feast was. We had breakfast there on one of the last days it was at Cali Grill - hubby and I split this and it was plenty of delicious food for the two of us, making it a pretty good bargain!

And in case this helps anyone, we were able to get it modified to gluten free, with all elements included.

Steakhouse 71 Lounge Question:

Has anyone tried to access the lounge? If so, what is the best method? Is it hard to get into? Does it require you to use a virtual walk-up list?

I tried to go to the lounge Sunday night around 7pm. We were told it would be 45 minutes. We did not wait.

I've been stalking all day (1st day able to book) I noticed they're now showing the hours of each meal for Dec now, but still nothing available. Also, just an FYI Touring Plans offers a free reservation finder so if you happen to miss out when it opens try setting that up. I've always had really good luck getting stuff through that and almost always get closer to the time I want.
I'm on 60 days starting today, +11 and nothing is available for any of my dates even at +10 or +11 so it's some sort of error. I landed everything else without issue being that I'm 61-71 days out on my ADRs. It's a shame, I hope they get it corrected so I don't have to deal with playing the ADR game for one restaurant.

I have checked out the menu and some reviews of this restaurant. It sounds amazing and I am hoping to visit if I ever make it back to WDW. (I'm from Canada. Between the exchange rate and Disney prices, I've really got to save my pennies:)). The only thing I was disappointed about was the Chocolate Cake on the dessert menu. It looks amazing but then I read it is infused with Whiskey! Ah! My husband and I are non-drinkers and would not enjoy this. Well, we could live without dessert but what about kids and teens? Doesn't seem too appropriate for them.

I have checked out the menu and some reviews of this restaurant. It sounds amazing and I am hoping to visit if I ever make it back to WDW. (I'm from Canada. Between the exchange rate and Disney prices, I've really got to save my pennies:)). The only thing I was disappointed about was the Chocolate Cake on the dessert menu. It looks amazing but then I read it is infused with Whiskey! Ah! My husband and I are non-drinkers and would not enjoy this. Well, we could live without dessert but what about kids and teens? Doesn't seem too appropriate for them.
They also offer crème brûlée, ambrosia and tarte Tatin for dessert.

My wife and I don't drink either, but typically when you cook with alcohol of any sort the alcohol is burned off or it leave a bitter taste. It's no different that banana's foster and others. If we do try it, when we are there in Dec. I'll let you know.

Steakhouse 71 is now (midnight PST) unlocked for December! The individual page only unlocked to the 7th for me, but unlocked further by searching by date on the All Restaurants page.

As noted by others, this finally opened up. I was also able to get our time.

Yay! So glad it seems like everyone was able to get their day/time. I got texts from touring plans so instead of snoozing my 1st alarm I checked to see if they were still available. Basically had my choice of any time I wanted. Super excited to see the new space.

WOO!!!!! Got my 12/4 Adr at Steakhouse 71!! I grabbed a 6:10 because it popped up and then after I confirmed it I was able to modify it to 5:10 which suits us better.

We walked in on Saturday afternoon after MK and they seated us in 10 mins. I always try, you never know. Food was a strong B+, as expected, but that's just limited amount we ate off the menu. Standout: The PBJ Wings App... not overly sweet or goopy, bit of spice, potato-starched. Prices weren't bad (or have I been drinking the Disney Kool-aide too long... consider the source folks). The design and lightness were a welcome change and I've long-loved midcentury style, even if overdone, in the understatement of the century. Going back on 10/16, with more folks, so we will make an effort to order everything possible. Who says we aren't goal-oriented?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter