STEAKHOUSE 71!!

All 3 meals sound really good. The breakfast menu looks pretty similar to The Wave. The steaks look good. Wonder what the dinner prices will be?
I like the colors and look of the interior.

I'm happy for those who were waiting for this, but wow, they can turn a restaurant over in just under 2 month, but can't accept ADRs or publish a menu for the flagship atop the building that presumably needed no renovation (CaGrill)? Additionally, they can't seem to publish a menu or ADRs for a concept they've delayed for 2 years and plan to open in 7 days (S220). Seems par for the course these days....
I also shed a small tear for SH55 when I read about the change as they ended the best breakfast in all of Disneyland. I guess the universe could not handle both SH55 and SH71 at the same time.

p.s. the "Bacon and Eggs" just might be on the agenda for our early October trip...:)

Notice that they don't show any pricing. We can all assume it will be 'ouch'!
Yes it allows Di$ney to do more dynamic pricing and save money on printing menus.
Now gather your best Mickey Mouse impersonation voice and you can hear, "Oh Boy! Bend Over!"

mickey-bend-over.jpg

Bummed about the loss of the breakfast buffet, but otherwise breakfast menu looks “Disney typical boring,” nothing special. Lunch looks good but on both the lunch and dinner menu I’m disappointed there’s not a better salad option. A lot of folks don’t like blue cheese!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter