Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Hi, at Oga's do you have to order 2 drinks at the same time if you are going to max out on the 2 drink limit, or can you order 1 drink then decide if you want your second? Not sure how I will feel during my breakfast bar reservation! 😂😂

you can do do both, but depending on how busy it is, it might be more convenient to order 2 drinks at the same time. Also you dont have to order alcohol, theres a good range of non alcoholic drinks too.

you can do do both, but depending on how busy it is, it might be more convenient to order 2 drinks at the same time. Also you dont have to order alcohol, theres a good range of non alcoholic drinks too.
Thanks for such a speedy reply and great to know I can keep my options open. Thinking of going for the fuzzy tan tan first and then see how I feel, will definately consider the non alcoholic drinks too 😇

Hi, at Oga's do you have to order 2 drinks at the same time if you are going to max out on the 2 drink limit, or can you order 1 drink then decide if you want your second? Not sure how I will feel during my breakfast bar reservation! 😂😂

It also depends on how good your server is. Ours had no problem coming back often. Plus we were a party of two at a table that sat 8 so the people we were with got rotated out randomly and he would come back at least three times for each party.

It also depends on how good your server is. Ours had no problem coming back often. Plus we were a party of two at a table that sat 8 so the people we were with got rotated out randomly and he would come back at least three times for each party.

Thanks, we are a party of 2 also, so fingers crossed 😀

We went to Ogas yesterday. They have all the take home stuff back in stock. I got the Teeth flight.

A couple sitting next to us got the yub nub cup. We had a table to sit at which was awesome. The couple next to us had a little one and all the chanting and banging (which was cool) scared her to death. Just be careful with little ones in there. 45 minutes flew by.

We ate at docking bay for lunch and it was a disappointment for us. I got the shaak roast and my wife got the tip yip with potatoes. It was pretty bland. We also shared a ronto wrap for breakfast (the normal one not breakfast one). We loved that.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be there on Sunday and I want to get the Teeth Flight. I am so happy.

We always ordered 1 at a time.

First and second weeks of December as well. Seeing availability every day for 9:20 and 10:05AM.

They go even further back. I had an excellent selection for lunch on November 5th. I am ECSTATIC I was able to get our family a reservation!

They go even further back. I had an excellent selection for lunch on November 5th. I am ECSTATIC I was able to get our family a reservation!
“Lunch” only designates the time of day. Just remember they don’t serve food other than a Snack plate of crackers and maybe a Charcuterie Board.

I have an 8:30 ADR tonight for 7 and only 2 of us can make it, if there are 5 people out there who want to join in.

I am still so surprised at the people that simply don't read. I know this sounds harsh but last night I was at Epcot waiting for Illuminations and a couple was sitting next to me waiting, the lady was upset cause she didn't know Oga's reservations went up 180 days in advance and she was frantic refreshing the app trying to get a reservation for an upcoming trip (not this one) I try not to butt in as it's not my problem right? well she keeps hitting the refresh button goes to the main Oga page, so she can see the picture of it and all the wordage associated with the place. Anyways the husband finally says "just leave it, we'll eat somewhere else" she says "no but I want to eat at Oga's" this is where I jumped in. I explain that Oga's doesn't offer food, it's a cantina, a lounge. she seems completely surprised at this.. Oh so it's a bar?
And so we have a conversation about Oga where I explained what it is, that you don't need to have a reservation if you just want a quick look around, that there are non alcoholic beverages (they have 2 teenagers) and that they can eat at DB7
BTW they were not new to Disney, she tells me they come 3 times a year, why on earth are you not looking at a menu before committing on getting a reservation? It really baffles me people coming and spending all the money and still not researching

What I can't get past is how do people not know a cantina is a bar first and foremost??!?!?! There may be food at a cantina but it's an afterthought. Drinks are what you go to a cantina for. So Oga's is exactly what is should be. This doesn't even take reading a menu. Is this really not well known? What a cantina is, I mean.

What I can't get past is how do people not know a cantina is a bar first and foremost??!?!?! There may be food at a cantina but it's an afterthought. Drinks are what you go to a cantina for. So Oga's is exactly what is should be. This doesn't even take reading a menu. Is this really not well known? What a cantina is, I mean.
Right? I think one confusing aspect is that when you book it, the reservation says, 'breakfast, lunch or dinner'. I've booked it for people who insist they will have a meal there, even though I show them the menu AND tell them that it's a bar without anything more than a couple snacks!

Maybe it sounds too much like "canteen" or something and they asume it has food? Or the fact that it takes reservations and, to my knowledge, it would be the only bar on property you need reservations for?

....hitting the refresh button goes to the main Oga page, so she can see the picture of it and all the wordage ***ociated with the place. Anyways the husband finally says "just leave it, we'll eat somewhere else" she says "no but I want to eat at Oga's" this is where I jumped in. I explain that Oga's doesn't offer food, it's a cantina, a ...
What is up with this? I'm seeing this correction everywhere. Seriously can't use any word with these letters now?
Right? I think one confusing aspect is that when you book it, the reservation says, 'breakfast, lunch or dinner'. I've booked it for people who insist they will have a meal there, even though I show them the menu AND tell them that it's a bar without anything more than a couple snacks!
This is where their stock format for entries on MDE is at fault. They list that on all of them, because it's open for those times. They need to fix their boilerplate.

Maybe it sounds too much like "canteen" or something and they ***ume it has food? Or the fact that it takes reservations and, to my knowledge, it would be the only bar on property you need reservations for?
Maybe. I think the reservation thing is for crowd control, so folks are left standing in line for an undetermined length of time. It would be better to do it like Trader Sam's but that does leave a lot waiting or simply not going. I know I'd love an ADR for Sam's, if they'd go that route. Just going and hoping you can get in is a pain and it means we often skip it rather than take a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter