Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

EEK maltodextrin is very aggravating for a lot of people - or their stomachs I should say - I do the Keto diet and it is one of the top things they tell people to avoid in food. It's a fake sweetener. I think it's odd to have artificial sweetener and regular sugar in the same beverage.

I do NOT think I will be having any blue or green milk, even though I'm planning to go off my diet at WDW!

Then you better plan on eating salads and water! Man after my health scare 2 years ago and going to nutrition education classes, artificial sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup is in EVERYTHING, hope you dont like ketchup...."winks"...............One of the "diets" I was warned to stay away from was the Keto, just did not fit my body or what I needed at the time and is frankly as was pointed out, by my dietitian a possible kidney killer. And if one is a diabetic, thankfully I am not is also not good, so when I chatted with my dietician about our WDW vacation, I was told go, enjoy, have a good time and not worry about it, its all in moderation....and I was on the DxDP with lots of "different" foods, including the B/G milk and I was all better for it as it had RUM in it, it was worth the try................

On the Disney website if you go to DB7 or Ronto Roasters it shows that it is accepted with the DDP for 2020. No confirmation on 2019.

Please let me know! Because I am there the week after you and would love to use a quick service meal credit in DB7.
I know others have since responded that the DDP can be used in SWGE, but I did want to follow up to confirm that I was able to use both QS and snack credits in SWGE today, yay!

DB7 via mobile ordering. I also did a test mobile order at Ronto to see if it would apply the QS credit but didn't submit the order. Mobile ordering picked up my QS credits at both locations, no problem.
Sweet! I don't know how to mobile order but will be trying it this trip. We'll be there on Sunday! Super excited. Thanks for the input.

I really wanted to use a QS in SWGE so this is great!

Sweet! I don't know how to mobile order but will be trying it this trip. We'll be there on Sunday! Super excited. Thanks for the input.

I really wanted to use a QS in SWGE so this is great!
I prefer to mobile order when it's available just because it helps me get my family's orders organized in advance, so everyone's not standing in line staring at the menu options and holding everyone else up lol. You shouldn't have any problem using a QS in SWGE whether ordering in person or via the mobile option. Hope you have a wonderful time!

I have an Oga's reservation I'd like to cancel, but the cancellation thread is closed with no explanation. Should I put it in the regular October ADR cancellation thread?

I have an Oga's reservation I'd like to cancel, but the cancellation thread is closed with no explanation. Should I put it in the regular October ADR cancellation thread?
Yes. That’s where ADR Cancellations work best. 😊

The Cancellation thread on this sub forum had more off-topic and endless chat posts than actual Cancellation posts.

Well thats a bummer and the only reason why I wanted to go in there in the first place!

How do they run out of inventory when they had PLENTY of time for stocking........just bad for this to happen!

Any news on when restocking? Are we thinking days or months?!

I was only able to get a reservation for one of us (party of 2). Should we both show up for the Rez (hoping they’ll have room)? I plan to keep trying to get another reservation anyway but not sure if my DD will want to go in by herself.

EEK maltodextrin is very aggravating for a lot of people - or their stomachs I should say - I do the Keto diet and it is one of the top things they tell people to avoid in food. It's a fake sweetener. I think it's odd to have artificial sweetener and regular sugar in the same beverage.

I do NOT think I will be having any blue or green milk, even though I'm planning to go off my diet at WDW!
Thanks for sharing all of this info! Glad we didn't try this yesterday on an unplanned trip to SWGE, but will definitely avoid for future visits this week.

Oga's might (or might not) allow you to bring in an additional person. They did us, we had a reservation for 4 and went in with 5.

Of course there could always be a different outcome, and I doubt they will allow in multiple extra persons unless it's not busy.

I was only able to get a reservation for one of us (party of 2). Should we both show up for the Rez (hoping they’ll have room)? I plan to keep trying to get another reservation anyway but not sure if my DD will want to go in by herself.
Keep trying, I was able to get 3 reservations, each 5 minutes apart; you may have to wait 5 minutes but I'm sure they will try to accommodate. Also, I have been able to switch up my reservations and times several times in the past week. People grabbed up a lot of times and are constantly shifting their plans. Yesterday I moved our reservation for 3 up to 6:15 from 6:55. Also, if you have EEMH, they take walk-ins before regular park opening.

Keep trying, I was able to get 3 reservations, each 5 minutes apart; you may have to wait 5 minutes but I'm sure they will try to accommodate. Also, I have been able to switch up my reservations and times several times in the past week. People grabbed up a lot of times and are constantly shifting their plans. Yesterday I moved our reservation for 3 up to 6:15 from 6:55. Also, if you have EEMH, they take walk-ins before regular park opening.
Thanks! Well, I did find another Rez for one 10 minutes prior to the one I booked BUT it wouldn’t let me book it as I “already had a reservation”. I’m sure there is a way around this but I couldn’t figure it out! Good news, though! I did get a reservation for 2 eventually!

booking system usually gives you the option to cancel the previous reservation and replace it with the new one. But at least you now have one.

booking system usually gives you the option to cancel the previous reservation and replace it with the new one. But at least you now have one.
Thanks! Yes, that is the prompt I got but I was trying to get a reservation for 1 close to the other reservation for 1 that I already had (I really needed a res for 2). But that didn’t work. No worries because eventually I got a legit res for 2 (not a great time but that’s ok).

We went to Ogas yesterday. They have all the take home stuff back in stock. I got the Teeth flight.

A couple sitting next to us got the yub nub cup. We had a table to sit at which was awesome. The couple next to us had a little one and all the chanting and banging (which was cool) scared her to death. Just be careful with little ones in there. 45 minutes flew by.

We ate at docking bay for lunch and it was a disappointment for us. I got the shaak roast and my wife got the tip yip with potatoes. It was pretty bland. We also shared a ronto wrap for breakfast (the normal one not breakfast one). We loved that.

Hi, at Oga's do you have to order 2 drinks at the same time if you are going to max out on the 2 drink limit, or can you order 1 drink then decide if you want your second? Not sure how I will feel during my breakfast bar reservation! 😂😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter