Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Yes, they haven’t needed to limit the number of guests in the land since opening day so either way you should be fine.

This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Despite not having food except for snacks, it has a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. The only food on the lunch and dinner menu is Batuu Bits. Which are, and I quote:
Batuu Bits

Crispy Galaxy Snack Bits with Spiced Chermoula Dip

This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Despite not having food except for snacks, it has a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. The only food on the lunch and dinner menu is Batuu Bits. Which are, and I quote:
Batuu Bits

Crispy Galaxy Snack Bits with Spiced Chermoula Dip
Just a case of Disney having a format for TS and forcing the menu to fit the format.

Your hate is extreme, gotta say, LOL
It's clearly not for you but that doesn't make it horrible for all. While not everyone loves it, or the drinks, there are plenty who find they have quite a few very good options and are no more or less expensive than every single other establishment on property.
Curious, what is your thought on Trader Sam's? To me, it's extremely similar, except TS is worse in that you aren't even shown to a table, you are thrown in and gotta find your own spot, hopefully. At least Oga's shows you to your spot, be it standing or sitting. They do make it extremely clear that the majority of their spots are standing, the minority are seated.

Honestly I could not tell the difference!!

Been to TS once also and that was enough just like Oga's one and done......no thanks!

Honestly I could not tell the difference!!

Been to TS once also and that was enough just like Oga's one and done......no thanks!
That may be good info for others.
If you don't like the setup and arrangements at Trader Sam's then chances are extremely high you aren't going to care for Oga's. And naturally, the opposite stands to reason, if you enjoy/like the setup at Trader Sam's then you are probably going to find Oga's entertaining

Well thats a bummer and the only reason why I wanted to go in there in the first place!

How do they run out of inventory when they had PLENTY of time for stocking........just bad for this to happen!
Miscalculating how many people are willing to pay for the upcharge items?

Miscalculating how many people are willing to pay for the upcharge items?

I am sure that is part of it but the place JUST OPENED and to not have the 2 more expensive items on the menu is unacceptable in any kind of manor. With such a big company Disney is one would think they would OVER order for stuff like this especially when they ran out of the same 2 items in DL........wow

It says "Rancor Teeth Mugs"...they mean the beer flight correct? I REALLY wanted that as a souvenir for my dad. And I agree with MarkinNM, they ran out in DL, they should have known better for here. It hasn't even been a month...
Yes the beer flight.

Reviews on Docking Bay 7th, what to eat:
I tried to read through dining thread but at 30 pages it's overwhelming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Milk followed by Green Milk ingredients. For those who are gluten free, each flavor does have Modified Food Starch although it isn’t fully clarified.

EEK maltodextrin is very aggravating for a lot of people - or their stomachs I should say - I do the Keto diet and it is one of the top things they tell people to avoid in food. It's a fake sweetener. I think it's odd to have artificial sweetener and regular sugar in the same beverage.

I do NOT think I will be having any blue or green milk, even though I'm planning to go off my diet at WDW!

EEK maltodextrin is very aggravating for a lot of people - or their stomachs I should say - I do the Keto diet and it is one of the top things they tell people to avoid in food. It's a fake sweetener. I think it's odd to have artificial sweetener and regular sugar in the same beverage.

I do NOT think I will be having any blue or green milk, even though I'm planning to go off my diet at WDW!
It's because maltodextrin isn't a sweetener. It's processed corn/potato/wheat starch. While it is a carb, and contains the same amount of calories as sugar it has to be combined with sweeteners to ...well sweeten anything. It's only really a risk to those who are diabetic or sensitive to carbs, and if you are then the sugary drink was already a risk. Other than that it's a normal food additive and is safe.

Starch or processed starch is just plain going to be used in gravies, puddings, milk teas, artificial beverages and shakes. It's also safely used in some shampoos and lotions.

anything ending in dextrin or having high fructose corn syrup is bad for you. They are everywhere, so for those concerned it's time to start reading all labels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!