SpinDisc's Ultimate PJ (Proposal - pg 1, Wedding - pg 16)

Yay for pictures! I had a surprise engagement at WDW too and I will never forget everything my DF did to make it the best weekend ever! :love2:

Love the pics! Thanks so much for letting us share in your joy!

Thank you for letting us share your special moment and congratulations!!!!! I've watched this thread right along and it has been so cool. Post your video on youtube if you can/want to. I saw several proposals on there looking for a special way to do something for my DH. We'll be doing our 25th anny there on 9/3 and I really want to present him with a new band in a very special way (his current one is too wide to wear all the time with the work he does). I wanted to do b'fast at CRT but didn't get it booked. We are doing 1900 and they said Cinderella could present it to him but that won't be on our actual day. Dinner at CG the night of but how would I make it as special as what you did? Ideas?????

CONGRAT'S ON THE WEDDING DAY!! THAT'S FAST!!:bride:
I'VE WATCHED THIS SITE ALL THE TIME WAITING FOR THE PICTURES!!
YEAH!!:banana:

YOU ALL ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!:hug:
LOVE THE PICTURES!! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO NICE TO HAVE BEEN AT WISHES AND ABLE TO WATCH IT ALL UNFOLD!!

YOUR DF IS SO PRETTY! I KNOW SHE WAS SO PLEASED WITH THE RING AND THE WHOLE THING!!:thumbsup2

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!!
YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
KATHY:cutie:

The pictures are so awesome! You guys look so happy...and sleepy by the end of it! :lmao: Once again CONGRATULATIONS and on setting your date!! Even though you are not having a Disney wedding you have to keep us updated on your plans!

Laura

:woohoo: :banana: YAY! SpinDisc you did a great job and she is a very beautiful girl you are too :cool1: right now.... I am very happy for both of you and we wish you the BEST of luck....

Hey!

I believe I spied an Eeyore sitting on your lovely Bride 2 B's lap!

Eeyore is my mostest favorite!!!

She obviously has excellent taste in all things!! ;)

Congratulations!

And don't worry! We have a year to try to change your mind about a Disney Wedding!

Congrats on your egagement! That was a really magical proposal! I'm sending lots of good luck wishes your way. You two look so happy together!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter