SpinDisc's Ultimate PJ (Proposal - pg 1, Wedding - pg 16)

OK. I'm totally caught up. I had tears in my eyes reading about "the moment." Awesome! I want to tell Patrick what a great job he did the next time I am there....LOL......

Enjoy this exciting time!!!!!

That was just the sweetest engagement ever!!! You did a great job, and you guys are always going to remember that magical day!!! yay, congrats!:goodvibes :goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS - SPIN!!:cool1: :banana: :dance3:

I go away for the weekend and you finally posted - it was an absolutley awesome way to end my weeked! I am so very happy for you and D!!! Now get planning that Disney wedding!! :lovestruc

Can't wait to see the pics and video!

What an awesome moment - thanks for sharing with us! Now, the real question - is it going to be Disney - or DiNolfo's! :rotfl2:

Wow what an amazing story something to tell your children about. You did good. Congratulations to you both. We just celebrated our 6 year anniversary at Disneyland and had a grand time. Congratulations again.

I am so happy for you Spin and D__ , thank you for sharing your touching tale of love and magic. I read it at work and really had to hide the tears in my eyes as I read your post.:thumbsup2 .
You both look so happy in your PIC. I wish you much happines together.

Spin Congrats to you and D sounds like it was a great proposal - Disney is very magical. Thanks for sharing with us and the pics!!

Congrats again. What a wonderful, magical evening, can't wait to see the photos.

On that same note, if anyone knows anything a guest can do to show appreciation for a CM (not sure if I should write a letter or what, but I want to do something), please let me know.

First off, congratulations!!!!! I definately was among those in tears reading about your proposal! SO sweet!! And that pic is just smothered in sugar :lovestruc

As for Patrick, DEFINATELY write a letter. Call the main line, ask for MK City Hall, and find out who is Patrick's superior. Then write a letter. As a past CM it was such a magical moment for me when a guest would take time out to show their appreciation to me via a letter or phone call to my supervisor. AND, it goes into his employee file. Which is always a plus for a CM. There are thousands of CMs at the World, and it can be hard for the upper divisions to see all the hard work that some of them put into making magic happen. Its all up to guests like you :thumbsup2

Hey Spin!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :banana: I'm soooo happy for you!! I've been waiting to see what had happened and it was worth the wait!!!! I'm sitting here typring through tears, so if I misspell some words, SORRY:lmao: !!! BUt, I wish you the best of luck and have fun of planning a Disney Wedding!!!!:cloud9: :cloud9:

First, I wanted to thank everyone who's posted this whole time! Here's a special thank you to twiu, pjstevens, hope1826, HollyH (and good luck to your son next weekend - let us know how it goes!), PixyDusted, Blueeyes101817, keenercam, disneychickforever, DecemberBride, Lynn5700, alissa2008, MyMelody, IndyBride, Mama of Indybride, PyxiiDustt, WithDisneySpirit, DisBride2007, jacqu3lin3, 29apr00, SBPbride, BaBeeCee14, Roxychica7, jackdis, Cosi Bella, 2002Disbeyride, Donald'sGirl, imnotaprincess (it's neither Disney NOR DiNolfo's :lmao: ), daisy2, DIS Big Kid, Tink901, Chilly, OceanGdds, spincandy, shasess, Ticky Toria 78, and baby1disney, who've posted since my report! I love reading all the comments everyone leaves on here!!

------------------------------

Now on to what people have been waiting for. I am soo sorry that I didn't get these photos up sooner. When I got home, I went to Walgreens to get photos printed from my memory card. Then we went to see our parents, and sometime that night my memory card went missing! :( I thought all was lost, until I was sitting at my parents one day and noticed it on their coffee table. I asked where they found it, and it turns out my mom accidentally took it off the counter, thinking it was hers. ::yes:: But now that I have it, here are the photos!!

Our first pic of the trip, waiting to take off.
v01.jpg

We're weird kids. ::yes::
v02.jpg

I used this photo to show the CMs what D looked like that day.
v03.jpg

Here's D waiting for the parade, with her birthday pin facing out (I insisted on it!).
v04.jpg

My best friend (just before the proposal). :lovestruc
v05.jpg

Here's where they stood her up and started singing the birthday song.
v06.jpg

THE MOMENT (I look goofy cause I was fighting back tears).
v07.jpg

Me laughing while the CMs sang "You are so beautiful to me!"
v08.jpg

Our pic on Main St. right after the proposal.
v09.jpg

D with her ears and the t-shirt!
v10.jpg

On the monorail back to the car, D showing off her bling.:rotfl:
v11.jpg

A trip like this really makes a girl tired.
v12.jpg

We were sad to go home.
v13.jpg

------------------------------

Some more news - we've already set a date!! July 31, 2009! Sadly, we won't have a Disney wedding, but we're incorporating Disney into our wedding!

As for the video, I can't upload that from work. So I plan to have that up tomorrow sometime.

Hope everyone enjoyed the pics!! And I'll get D on here soon - as soon as the initial craziness dies down a bit :)

Great photos! A pity you aren't having a Disney wedding but I'm sure it will still be magical.

Great pictures - thanks for sharing!! Congrats on setting a date!!

SO happy to see pictures!!!!! I Can't wait for the video!! YAY for setting a date! How exciting!! The countdown begins! We had 19 months between when we set the date and our wedding date (which is now 5 1/2 months away!) It will FLY by! Do have her come here and we will be MORE than happy to help plan your own DFTW at home!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter