• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So.....

Hi, Paul!! :wave:

Lurk? Moi? ;)

As for what WE'RE busy doing while not posting, well... T minus TEN days to :bride:pirate:

So mostly we're
panicyj81uh9.gif

Happy Belated Birthday, Reid! :cake:
Looking forward to seeing everyone in 12 weeks!!:boat:

popcorn::

Good Morning All!!! :wave2:
Thanks for the good wishes for the wedding. 9 days to go....

I saw someone mention that the cruise was in 12 weeks and couldn't beleive it. This wedding has had me so busy I didn't realize it was so soon!!! I could use a vacation. ;)

Hi Jason & Susan! :wave2:Congratulations and Best Wishes to both of you! I can't wait to see you two in December.

I turned 16 on sept 13 so I'll be driving soon! School has been going well. I have some really hard classes, but I'm doing well. The school play is Our Town and I got the part of Simon Stimson. I am counting down the days until the podcast cruise :)

Just been trying to beat the rain and get the crops harvested here. Over 1/3 done now. Now if I could only schedule the rain for Wednesday nights so I could get on chat! Hope all is well with everyone!

Who remembers the horrific picture that Don posted of himself in his underwear after his surgery?!! :scared1:
I remember it. I was at Disney World when I saw it. So much for dinner that day.

Hi Jason & Susan! :wave2:Congratulations and Best Wishes to both of you! I can't wait to see you two in December.

Hi Anna:wave:

Thanks! 6 days and counting......it's those last minute details that are getting to me.

Jason and I are looking forward to cruising in December. :boat: See you then!!

That whole thing was hilarious! I'm off to the U.N. for the general assembly. Protection detail. Have fun this week peeps. :goodvibes

Thanks for keeping us all safe Paul. Hope its just another boring assignment.

Stay safe, Paul. Sorry you have to be away from your beautiful bride on her birthday today. We appreciate the sacrifice you make to keep us and our leaders safe.

That whole thing was hilarious! I'm off to the U.N. for the general assembly. Protection detail. Have fun this week peeps. :goodvibes
can you pick me up a hat at the souvenir shop? ;)

Thanks for serving Paul. See you soon.

Stay safe, Paul. Sorry you have to be away from your beautiful bride on her birthday today. We appreciate the sacrifice you make to keep us and our leaders safe.

You're such a sweetie. I heart you. :love:

Stay safe tough guy, don't worry I'll take good care of the birthday girl while you are gone!

Thank you for keeping us safe and for serving Paul! Please stay safe and I hope you have a boring assignment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter